First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My father reserved a 2door first edition but he’s decided on getting a 4 door instead but the dealer is having trouble submitting the order. Anyone else with a first edition able to switch from a 2door to a 4door? or vice/versa? Dealer said it kicks him out of the system when he tries to change it and that he was going to call his rep and try to find out more info. Anyone else able to shed some light on this? Is he stuck with the 2 door or is this a glitch and he will be able to switch to a 4?
Sponsored

SMACKETT330

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had the same issue but I wasn’t trying to change to a 4 door I already had one reserved. My dealer couldn’t get the order code to pull up on his computer for either of the FE order codes 2 door or 4 door.

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also had something similar happen. Except my original reservation was for a BD, and now I am going BL. They couldn't "upgrade", only "downgrade". It had something to do with the order codes as well -- they just weren't available. They called their rep and said that it should be good to go by Wednesday. Hopefully it's just a tech thing.

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer had the same issue today from converting and FE from 2 to 4. Said it wasn’t working last week but it was in Saturday. So just gremlins in the system. We have time.

tumalo

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 CrewCab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello, I also am trying to make a change during the order process. I have reserved a 4 door First Edition and now would like to order a 2 door First Edition instead of the 4 door and the dealer is saying that's not possible. Everyone on this website is saying the dealer is wrong and I can order a 2 door...... Is that correct and how to convince the dealer. Thanks in advance.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, I also am trying to make a change during the order process. I have reserved a 4 door First Edition and now would like to order a 2 door First Edition instead of the 4 door and the dealer is saying that's not possible. Everyone on this website is saying the dealer is wrong and I can order a 2 door...... Is that correct and how to convince the dealer. Thanks in advance.
This is a technical question for one of the dealership employees here on the forum, but I believe I read that someone else encountered this problem and it was solved when the dealer basically reversed the build... deleted every option they had already entered until they got to door count, then they were able to change.

Basically the system was preventing them from changing door count because of some options that were still selected.
Sponsored