Sponsored

It’s 8 months, should I buy something else?

Joetib07

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 12/16/21 order, i have a nightmare order of a velocity blue Wildtrak lux, hardtop and hitch, other than order confirmation there’s no updates but getting antsy about buying an alternative until the bronco arrives, my question is do you think I’m in it for the long-haul and should I buy an alternative or wait it out in hopes it arrives by the end of the year? Let me know your thoughts thanks
Sponsored

Paul113

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It took two years to the day for me to get my Wildtrak. Your will come.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 12/16/21 order, i have a nightmare order of a velocity blue Wildtrak lux, hardtop and hitch, other than order confirmation there’s no updates but getting antsy about buying an alternative until the bronco arrives, my question is do you think I’m in it for the long-haul and should I buy an alternative or wait it out in hopes it arrives by the end of the year? Let me know your thoughts thanks
People waiting since July 13, 2020 and haven't heard a peep. A Bronco is a want not a need.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are you driving that justifies buying another vehicle just for the wait?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was lucky and got my Bronco, but it still took about 3/4 of a year (I know that's not bad compared to some). I'm a super impatient person, but when it finally arrived, it was all worth it. I'd hold out for it, if you can.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two years and twelve days.

Edit: I should have been more specific. I picked it up after two years and twelve days.

Last edited:

W.D.Murray

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
18 months from original order, just received a build week of 9/5.
At 8 months "You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop—The Twilight Zone."

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bro, if they haven't gotten a vin, you will more than likely get bumped to MY23 and that's a good thing. It means you get a one year newer Bronco with a MUCH cheaper price. Plus you know they should have most of the bugs worked out.
Sponsored