Sponsored

It’s 8 months, should I buy something else?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
all, the reservation date doesn’t mean squat. No offense but anyone measuring there time from the date you reserved has an unquenched desire for attention. Order banks opened in January 2021. Your time waiting starts from the DAY you put in you order with your dealer and it was sent to ford. I reserved in July 2020, put my order in 01/23/21 and my bronco arrived at the dealer 12/30/2021. My ORDER took 347 days to get to be parked in my driveway. It was longer than I wanted but well worth it. Calculating wait times from res date is worthless, there was no build and price, there was no assembly start date and there was no order to ford. You put down 100 bucks to be able to order a unit when they had a production date. Hell if I was calculating from res date I would have been 528 days which sounds very impressive but is not even close to accurate. Feel free to start the unwarranted flaming. Have a great day.
Hilarious. So why did you put in a reservation? Could have just ordered one in January!

I’ve waited longer since my order than you waited from reservation to delivery and you’re claiming that reservation didn’t matter.

Ford Bronco It’s 8 months, should I buy something else? 1660519010663
Sponsored

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My WT, soft top, LUX delivered after a 18 month wait, I consider myself fortunate compared to many others-- and I removed hard top from my order about 13 months and removed tow at 14 months.
The wait for the Bronco is well documented, just a little research before placing your order would have informed you that the higher model/trim/package you order the longer your wait will be.
FOMOCO is not Amazon. Your wait is just beginning.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hilarious. So why did you put in a reservation? Could have just ordered one in January!

I’ve waited longer since my order than you waited from reservation to delivery and you’re claiming that reservation didn’t matter.

1660519010663.gif
Ok boss you can pretend your reservation entitled you to something. News flash it didn’t. When did you actually place your order with ford? That’s when you should be starting your countdown. That’s all I’m saying.

Last edited:

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It just means you guys didn't have reservations. Waiting is waiting.
I did have a reservation, but until I “ordered” I didn’t start counting.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

8 months…..cute

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok boss you can pretend your reservation entitled you to something. New flash it didn’t. When did you actually place your order with ford? That’s when you should be starting your countdown. That’s all I’m saying.
Lol so why is your reservation in your signature if it doesn’t matter and you weren’t waiting? Your order date has absolutely nothing to do with when you get your Bronco for people who had a reservation because your reservation was your spot in line. Because newsflash: i ordered 3 days after you and 🤯 it still doesn’t have a vin.

Also quit pretending like the timeline didn’t move back, Ford was supposed to start taking orders in 2020.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol so why is your reservation in your signature if it doesn’t matter and you weren’t waiting? Your order date has absolutely nothing to do with when you get your Bronco for people who had a reservation because your reservation was your spot in line. Because newsflash: i ordered 3 days after you and 🤯 it still doesn’t have a vin.

Also quit pretending like the timeline didn’t move back, Ford was supposed to start taking orders in 2020.
There are so many variables here. Where did you order? How many allocations did they have? Did you order and keep a hardtop?
Here are mine. I ordered from a small dealer. I was number 3 of his reservations and number 3 of his allocations. I dropped the hard top when it became apparent ford couldn’t build mine with it and I got scheduled. I worked very closely with my dealer to make sure I had the best chance of getting my order and I had a great dealer. I can almost bet you ordered from a dealer promising below msrp that had way more orders than allocations. On top of that I bet your unit has a ton of constraint on it that you weren’t willing to change. Stop me if I’m wrong…..

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You have way to much time on your hands to be digging through old posts. Yep I posted that but once I realized the reservation date was arbitrary I changed my thinking. What a novel idea right?
Lol yeah it was an eventful 20 seconds to find it. Your delivery is in your signature so it makes flipping through comments easy. What a novel idea right?

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are so many variables here. Where did you order? How many allocations did they have? Did you order and keep a hardtop?
Here are mine. I ordered from a small dealer. I was number 3 of his reservations and number 3 of his allocations. I dropped the hard top when it became apparent ford couldn’t build mine with it and I got scheduled. I worked very closely with my dealer to make sure I had the best chance of getting my order and I had a great dealer. I can almost bet you ordered from a dealer promising below msrp that had way more orders than allocations. On top of that I bet your unit has a ton of constraint on it that you weren’t willing to change. Stop me if I’m wrong…..
Blah blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with your reservation not qualifying as waiting? 🥱

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, OP is really gonna hate the people that swiped one off the lot, July 24 2021, for MSRP, but I haven't a clue who that is.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol yeah it was an eventful 20 seconds to find it. Your delivery is in your signature so it makes flipping through comments easy. What a novel idea right?
I guess I need to learn a lesson and not feed the trolls.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blah blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with your reservation not qualifying as waiting? 🥱
So not answering the question…… I’m done feeding this troll it appears full enough.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I need to learn a lesson and not feed the trolls.
Lol says the guy who claimed he waited 18 months but now he’s seen the light so nobody else qualifies.

So not answering the question…… I’m done feeding this troll it appears full enough.
Lol answering the question. You mean your attempt to change the subject so you can try and make a point after I posted your thread? K.
Sponsored