First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That pushes reveal day to April 1st. And some rumors are floating around the web, this was all an elaborate prank that got out of hand, and there really is no new Bronco.
it wouldn't be April. He was claiming it was going to be revealed over this last weekend at the MINT 400, so it would be 2 weeks from then, not from the start of spring. At the latest, according to him it would be the 22nd
Sponsored

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it wouldn't be April. He was claiming it was going to be revealed over this last weekend at the MINT 400, so it would be 2 weeks from then, not from the start of spring. At the latest, according to him it would be the 22nd
ty

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that people who keep this going (myself included) just feed the troll and encourage them to come back. Maybe Admin will lock and delete the thread to get rid of the added thrill the original bedwetter/poster gets.

Just a thought.

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that people who keep this going (myself included) just feed the troll and encourage them to come back. Maybe Admin will lock and delete the thread to get rid of the added thrill the original bedwetter/poster gets.

Just a thought.
nah, we just commandeer it now

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

THIS GUY SUCKKKSSSS

The way I see it he needs to found and then ……….. DRAWN AND QUARTERED !!!!!!

also ……...……. my take on the pie/cake thing is I like both but prefer pie ……. hair pie that is !!!!!!!!!!:D

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at the forum index you will see both hit and run posts have the same emoji, same author? I'm thinking this is a disinformation campaign by FCA Jeep, the plan, get people pissed off at Ford for jerking our chain. Since this would not be in Ford's interest to piss off potential customers I don't think these are Ford staffers or contractors but drive by jerks or FCA Jeep trying to minimize damage to their market share.
I do think Heep is out there trying to nuke this whole thing. I forget which Web site had the leaked pics, but probably better than 90% of the comments were STRONGLY negative. Like way over the top ripping on what was clearly an unfinished vehicle..... THAT'S GOING TO BE TOTALLY BADD......ASS!!..... at least from what I've seen.
Fuck them.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still think it's a viral marketing campaign gone awry. A new Ford themed Bronco Burger. And now they can't get anyone to travel to Omaha for another two weeks. (Because why would anyone - it's Nebraska.) ;)

https://www.broncoburgers.com/

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Just a thought.
We were practically begging for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.