First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 R1T, '19 Rubicon, '16 Tundra CC, '18 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, got it about a year earlier than I expected. My Rivian kicked ass in Moab a few weeks ago and now I get to try it in my Sasquatch! (I also bid adieu to my beloved 2018 Audi S6 in the background, the last of the V8s. Poured out a little beer for her...someone else can enjoy that amazing vehicle).
Ford Bronco I've joined the Tribe! image
Ford Bronco I've joined the Tribe! 20230518_203605
Sponsored

Last edited:

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. If your Rivian is a 4 motor edition I have a feeling if the software is tuned right you won’t be able to beat it as propulsion. However the Bronco will probably be more fun IMO. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

OP
OP
jakef801

jakef801

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 R1T, '19 Rubicon, '16 Tundra CC, '18 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. If your Rivian is a 4 motor edition I have a feeling if the software is tuned right you won’t be able to beat it as propulsion. However the Bronco will probably be more fun IMO. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.
Ha, ha...yeah, the Bronco isn't gonna do 0 - 60 in 3 seconds like the Riv. I dunno, the Rivian was pretty damn fun in Moab. The Bronco will be kickass, I'm sure, and a different experience with the top off and 35"s. I doubt I'll take in down there until the fall. Moab is WAY too hot and crowded June - Aug. I'll be doing more mountain roads until then.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! I’ll be trading in my B8.5 apr dual pulley stage 2 S5 for my WT 2dr (when it arrives) as well. I’ll miss that wonderful supercharged V6 but now I just want a different experience.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How does your Badlands compare to the Rivian? My incoming Eruption green BL (probably the same config as yours) should be here soon but I’ve been given the opportunity to buy a R1S earlier (R1 shop access). Can’t decide which vehicle for off road use and infrequent road trips. Did your Rivian have underbody shield and 20” ATs?
Sponsored