Sponsored

February stuck in production! -- (I've joined mine with the January Thread.)

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build week was 2/12/24, in production on the 19th. Never went "built" then received an email yesterday that its being delayed. Anyone else in February? The only option I can think of are the roof rails that might be holding it up.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Pc Chef

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/january-blend-but-production-stuck-check-in.88843/page-7

Could be either the year quality check or recall talked about here.

Also talked about on the Heritage thread.

Blend date of 2/6 and replied to that post too. Waiting for mine to ship.

My Blend: 2/6
My Status: Built and Waiting shipment

Model: Heritage 4DR
2.3L 7 Speed Manual
Mid Package
Sasquatch
Azure Gray Met Tri-Coat
LED Signature Lighting
Wheel Lock Kit

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Everglades with dual tops an tow package.

Blend date of the 8th
Modules and tear tag popped on the 9th

I broke down and went to Ford chat On the 23rd

I was given a delivery date of February 17. Apparently it is sitting outside being devoured by rodents at Ramp 4G. šŸ˜Ÿ

As of this post the tracker still says in production and no emails from Ford since the one confirming assigned build week back in January.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My build week was 2/12/24, in production on the 19th. Never went "built" then received an email yesterday that its being delayed. Anyone else in February? The only option I can think of are the roof rails that might be holding it up.
I had a blend date of 2/9 my 2 door HE went into production on 2/1 still in production last update as of 2/9 then cricketsā€¦,ETA of delivery 2/23-2/29. The worst part is two bronco's were delivered to my dealer today a stock 4 door wild track snd anotherā€™s persons 2 door HE.

I am waiting on my 2 door HE it is produced and they ā€œreleased it to shipperā€, however, from what was explained to me is ā€œreleased to shipperā€ means itā€™s built and ready to ship.

It burns bad that another persoDr bronco HE arrived at the dealer and ford confirmed mine was built and completed 2 days prior to his bronco HE. Iā€™m really getting tired of this S$%tā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m a July 2020
Reservation holder and Iā€™m really not happy that a stock unit got delivered prior to mine, especially since mine is sitting somewhere in MI snd no one that works for ford can locate exactly where my Bronco is.

I explained to marketing if I buy a shirt from any retail store they can pin point right where my order is but when you contact Ford they canā€™t pin point where my $51,000 item is.

I asked why exactly they have a job if thereā€™s nothin they can do. Except for listening to customer bitch. I want my Bronco NOW Iā€™ve been more the. Patient come on FORD get it together, if your shipper canā€™t keep up get a new shipping service.

Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I had a blend date of 2/9 my 2 door HE went into production on 2/1 still in production last update as of 2/9 then cricketsā€¦,ETA of delivery 2/23-2/29. The worst part is two bronco's were delivered to my dealer today a stock 4 door wild track snd anotherā€™s persons 2 door HE.

I am waiting on my 2 door HE it is produced and they ā€œreleased it to shipperā€, however, from what was explained to me is ā€œreleased to shipperā€ means itā€™s built and ready to ship.

It burns bad that another persoDr bronco HE arrived at the dealer and ford confirmed mine was built and completed 2 days prior to his bronco HE. Iā€™m really getting tired of this S$%tā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m a July 2020
Reservation holder and Iā€™m really not happy that a stock unit got delivered prior to mine, especially since mine is sitting somewhere in MI snd no one that works for ford can locate exactly where my Bronco is.

I explained to marketing if I buy a shirt from any retail store they can pin point right where my order is but when you contact Ford they canā€™t pin point where my $51,000 item is.

I asked why exactly they have a job if thereā€™s nothin they can do. Except for listening to customer bitch. I want my Bronco NOW Iā€™ve been more the. Patient come on FORD get it together, if your shipper canā€™t keep up get a new shipping service.
Now Iā€™m jumping on your ā€œgetting angryā€ wagon. One of my local dealers got two Everglades in this week with the same blend date as mine. One is the same color but missing the dual tops and tow.

Another dealer a few hours from me got one like my exact build, but its blend date was a week after mine according to the window sticker. Iā€™m tempted to take a drive this weekend.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Listen 4 years deep 4 years and this is what I get so uncalled for and very just all out WRONG!!!!!! I so want to throw my hands in the air but Iā€™m not going to find another 2 door bronco heritage standard edition anywhere, so the waiting game I must playā€¦..Again Ford has the upper hand.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Listen 4 years deep 4 years and this is what I get so uncalled for and very just all out WRONG!!!!!! I so want to throw my hands in the air but Iā€™m not going to find another 2 door bronco heritage standard edition anywhere, so the waiting game I must playā€¦..Again Ford has the upper hand.

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's crazy, right? I got someone else's order from 8/2023 when they abandoned it, and it's been "in production" since 1/2024 and I'm handcuffed the same way... where else can I find a 4dr manual trans Heritage? Best of luck to both of us, and all the rest of us in the Heritage thread šŸ’Ŗ

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good news for me itā€™s on a train heading my way, should be here by March 13th. A big sigh of relief itā€™s sooooo close I canā€™t wait.

It's crazy, right? I got someone else's order from 8/2023 when they abandoned it, and it's been "in production" since 1/2024 and I'm handcuffed the same way... where else can I find a 4dr manual trans Heritage? Best of luck to both of us, and all the rest of us in the Heritage thread šŸ’Ŗ
Sponsored