First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet! PLEASE tell me this has a forward lean unlike the other 2 options already out there?
JCR- any answer? I don’t see side shots either, does it block the front camera? I’m waiting to order based on this....

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JCR- any answer? I don’t see side shots either, does it block the front camera? I’m waiting to order based on this....
it has a slight fwd lean, but mostly vertical. Based on how low it is, I’m guessing it will interfere with front camera.

Last edited:

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it has a slight fwd lean, but mostly vertical. Based on how low it is, I’m guessing it will interfere with front camera.
Thanks. I was hoping it would be closer to your prerunner bar by maintaining camera view just without the supporting outer supports/arms. Bummer

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are working on Steel bumper group add on’s!

A few more tube options will be available, as well as; plate holder, light mounts, and winch plate.

www.JcrOffroad.com

4E77E066-736F-4409-9161-891971E08133.jpeg
Thanks for the delivery of the Bull Bar Hoop. The quality of your build looks very good. I can hardly wait to put it on.

Now if we can get Ford to deliver my Bronco it will look a lot better than sitting in my garage.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the delivery of the Bull Bar Hoop. The quality of your build looks very good. I can hardly wait to put it on.

Now if we can get Ford to deliver my Bronco it will look a lot better than sitting in my garage.
My dealer said (Drink!!!) The tech that it was a breeze to install. (see above)...

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was kinda hoping it was smaller and mounted on either side of the winch plate similar to Ford’s.

Sponsored

DoubleD

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We don’t offer custom work. We are strictly a manufacturer.
Ok, then can you consider manufacturing a prerunner using the baja hoop as the center section? I think the low profile look would be amazing for those with no camera or those relocating the camera.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, then can you consider manufacturing a prerunner using the baja hoop as the center section? I think the low profile look would be amazing for those with no camera or those relocating the camera.
Just spend another $1,000 or so and buy the Vanguard bumper with that pre-runner. Voila, problem solved:LOL::ROFLMAO:!

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s bolt-on steel bumper parts! Hoops & more. 763D174A-958B-4769-89E2-771E3EF02A70

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s bolt-on steel bumper parts! Hoops & more. D8597494-9DE2-4767-A7FD-91BBC2588AB5

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have the pre-runner but I kind of want to downsize into the Baja bar ($349). Wonder if there was anyone that would be willing to do a trade or swap up?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything is build in fixtures. Also, the lower hoop would require camera relocation. The prerunner frames the camera screen.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.