J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curiously, no word on cloth/carpet on the Heritage models. I'd imagine they'll be cloth seats and rubber floors...anyone have a more educated guess?

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curiously, no word on cloth/carpet on the Heritage models. I'd imagine they'll be cloth seats and rubber floors...anyone have a more educated guess?
My thought would be since the heritage is based on the Big Bend the heritage will get marine grade vinyl and the rubber floors. But only after the July 10 build date. If built before then it should be normal. my $.02.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My thought would be since the heritage is based on the Big Bend the heritage will get marine grade vinyl and the rubber floors. But only after the July 10 build date. If built before then it should be normal. my $.02.
Since the Heritage has special seat covers, I imagine they already have those stockpiled. But who knows. I would PREFER the vinyl (esp with the molle backs!), but am not hopeful. Mine is not scheduled, so if it gets built, it will be a J2.

EDIT: The build and price still shows carpet/cloth. Kinda bummed!

Last edited:

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my Big Bend is scheduled production week of 6/12 and my order now says neoprene vinyl seats. Changed from cloth without saying anything. I hope that the new vinyl is okay. Is it true it looks like leather?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We need to see an updated copy of the build guide to see if they're annotating those changes on the Heritage or not. I can't see them going from the plaid cloth as it's part of the trim/package just like the white mod top but who knows. If they do switch to MGV wonder what color? The BD is black/gray and BL is all black ... I'd be fine if they went with a white for an even more heritage look!

@FordVideoGuy any word when they'll release the new order guide or can you give more info on how HEs are affected by this? Thanks!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my Big Bend is scheduled production week of 6/12 and my order now says neoprene vinyl seats. Changed from cloth without saying anything. I hope that the new vinyl is okay. Is it true it looks like leather?
It looks and feels like leather. The MGV is an upgrade in my opinion. I have a Black Diamond with it and just took delivery of a '23 OBX with the last of the Navy Pier Luna cloth seats.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MGV is great.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’d be happy with the rubber floor. Would prefer cloth over vinyl but would be nice to just finally get something with seats in it. In theory, I’m not affected but not built and keep getting pushed back.

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like with these changes there’s not a much differences in Big Bend and Black Diamond aside from the 4.46 locker, bash plates/rock sliders and capable steel bumper. And the big bend let’s you add the signature lighting where as the black Diamond does not.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was playing around with the builder the other day, sure seemed you could option out a Big Bend with a lot of what use to be only on the Black Diamond?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford did you a huge solid. You will be happy with the MGV.

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MGV was the deciding factor for me to go BD over BB.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see MGV and washout floor as a HUGE upgrade, especially for Base of all trims. Those were major deciding factors in my initial internal battle for going BL or BD and could have steered me toward a Base Squatch even. I'll bet @BENNYBRONCOnLILCYNDICKY would have loved to have those options last Saturday in the rain without a top installed! :p

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would have ordered a base sqautch no doubt if I knew it would’ve had the MGV. Base with hardtop, Sasquatch, and MGV check all the boxes for me and probably around 50k at that.
Sponsored