Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Earlier this year MagnaFlow got the chance to work closely with our ambassador Joey Logano and his two Broncos. Joey was lucky enough to get two 2.7L Broncos early on and we fitted him with our Overland Series kit and our Street Series kit.

Joey went home with two new exhausts for his new Broncos and provided some excellent feedback for the team as we continued to develop these new systems.

Both these systems are now fully available for purchase, and you can check out a thread dedicated to these systems here.

Take an in-depth look comparing the two systems and get some first impressions on our systems by Joey Logano. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Joey Logano: Ford Bronco Exhaust Installs | MagnaFlow

Ford Bronco Joey Logano x MagnaFlow Overland & Street Series Exhausts 1671482405269
Sponsored

Benoack

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered May '21 Badlands Sasquatch hard top, lux,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I would love to get the overland exhaust for my Badlands, I am looking for just a Magnaflow muffler recommendation with an aggressive sound with 2.5 in inlet. As I understand the Overland needs a 3 in inlet.

OP
OP
MagnaFlow

MagnaFlow

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello,

The muffler with most options and a good aggressive sound would be our xMOD muffler. This one comes with various attachments that allows you to tune the sound to your liking, similar to the Overland Series.

A more budget friendly option would be any of the mufflers with a straight through design.

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any future for high flow cats for the 2.3?
Sponsored