Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @ajstar89 & @SVCOFFROAD for hosting a Tour of the Hammers and Bronco Knoll in Johnson Valley last weekend.

We had a great showing of over 25 Bronco's in attendance. No major issues aside of a flat tire and a few recovery / spotter opportunities for those without lockers.

Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImageNjMxPK
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImagebLYCSZ
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImageNbGSLY
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImageFxl8sm
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImageXXItTo
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImage56eOQx
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos IMG_4120
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos IMG_4125
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos IMG_4135
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImage5MitT9
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImagevedSzW
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImagebUB4rt
Sponsored

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it was great time. Sorry I missed it :(

AM1217

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited 115 Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks @ajstar89 & @SVCOFFROAD for hosting a Tour of the Hammers and Bronco Knoll in Johnson Valley last weekend.

We had a great showing of over 25 Bronco's in attendance. No major issues aside of a flat tire and a few recovery / spotter opportunities for those without lockers.

Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos tempImagebUB4rt
I had a fun time there. AJ did a great job leading the way. A few electronic fails on the on X
APP. but AJ quickly corrected the problem . The picture with the 5 Blue Broncos, mine is the 2 door with the red roto pax and the flag. Me and my wife were up there on 9-8-22. It would have been my daughter Megans 33rd birthday. So we did a memory rock for her. Megan passed at 17 years old and no one can tell us how she passed. So this trip 10/22/22 with AJ was me and my wife 34 year wedding anniversary. So we made a memory rock for our anniversary.
Ford Bronco Johnson Valley / Bronco Knoll Off-Roading With 25+ Broncos IMG_8842.JPG
Sponsored