First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So happy to be writing this post. I dropped my $100 on July 20th 2020, week 1. I took order September 14th, 2022. Over two years waiting. Why did it take so long? Well, allocation, supply chain, Ford - blah blah blah… I think the main reason is I ordered exactly what I wanted and did not compromise to get my Bronco sooner. It was built for me, and I like that.

2022 Badlands 4DR, 2.7, Lux, Hardtop/Bestop Twill Top, Badlands Beadlock wheels, Tow. Non-SAS. Carbonized Gray. It’s Perfect.

Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego, CA, really took care of me. This dealership is fantastic, but most important they are honest and true to their word.

Eric Bunch @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been Mr. Bronco for KMF since the beginning and leads a solid team. Throughout the ups and downs of the rollout, reservations, and delays, Eric was the steady partner between me and Ford. His understanding of customers wants, ability to communicate, good advice, and willingness to help his clients was instrumental in my ability to wait more than two years. Such a great person.

Modar Nasr, my closing salesman, made the process, details, and physical sales smooth and easy. He informed me of options but did not push. I was missing a piece of the Twill top, and Modar hustled to make sure I was taken care of. He’s relaxed and does his job very well.

Finance was easy and quick. Truman Berg helped us with the money side of the purchase. His Kind, patient, efficient and clear. His process is simple, professional, and relaxed.

Sarah Worrel in parts and services took care of my missing part. What I thought would take a long time was no more than a week. Like everybody, very kind and professional.

Every step of the way, Eric and the team at Kearny Mesa Ford were honest, true to their word, and kind. I will definitely go back to them if I find myself in need of another Ford. I am not a paid actor. I am just a person that really appreciates people who treat others well, and these people do. Thanks Kearny Mesa Ford.

Ford Bronco July 20, 2020 reservation... September 14, 2022 long wait is over 1665179637050
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs