First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just an FYI for those with build dates in that range. My build date got moved from 7/12 to the week of 6/28. I was ecstatic. Apparently it got built on the 2nd but I still haven’t been notified VIA e-mail and no shipping ETA etc

That shut down week must have impacted it, but wanted to let those know who are waiting like me.
Sponsored

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just an FYI for those with build dates in that range. My build date got moved from 7/12 to the week of 6/28. I was ecstatic. Apparently it got built on the 2nd but I still haven’t been notified VIA e-mail and no shipping ETA etc

That shut down week must have impacted it, but wanted to let those know who are waiting like me.
Mine was built on 6/29 and now crickets. Radio silence! Nothing!! Lets go!!!

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a pretty long thread on this that is unfortunately still going. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/6-30-blend-dates.18535/page-46#post-698912

OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build was the 29th they shipped on the first of july and today july 15th I drove my bronco base sasquatch home from dealership

Ford Bronco June 28th build…. IMG_3911

Nice

OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My build was the 29th they shipped on the first of july and today july 15th I drove my bronco base sasquatch home from dealership

IMG_3909.jpg

648051300.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg
Congrats! Hell, maybe mine is in transit lol

Jkrupp

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge,f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Hell, maybe mine is in transit lol
Yours could be on the way because The tracker Ford sent me was telling me it was just built then out of no were the dealership calls me says my bronco arrived . I didnt know what to expect from dealership but they honored sticker price from factory it was detailed with full tank gas .

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think a bunch of us in same boat. Mine built 6/29 and still "awaiting shipment". Called dealership today and they are clueless. Maybe it's on way too :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yours could be on the way because The tracker Ford sent me was telling me it was just built then out of no were the dealership calls me says my bronco arrived . I didnt know what to expect from dealership but they honored sticker price from factory it was detailed with full tank gas .
Thats what I am wondering too. Congrats on yours!!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Happy for the move to 6/28 from 7/12.
Not so happy anymore!

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think a bunch of us in same boat. Mine built 6/29 and still "awaiting shipment". Called dealership today and they are clueless. Maybe it's on way too :ROFLMAO:
So, a lot you are showing "built" on the tracker and not "in production"? I heard if that is the case it useually it will not update until received. Mine still shows in production.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, a lot you are showing "built" on the tracker and not "in production"? I heard if that is the case it useually it will not update until received. Mine still shows in production.
So on my tracker, it is showing Production date of 6/29 and a built date of 6/29. Up until this evening it showed delivery date of 7/17, but the email I received stating that it was built had a delivery date range of 7/11-7/17. Now the tracker shows delivery date of 7/20.

OP
OP
CZYHORSVA

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone received any news yet? I was told mine was built 7/2, but still shows in production since 6/28 and we can’t get any real answers.
Sponsored