casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone else been told to watch for it? My dealer did and it's not even a Thursday. I was told it's my last chance for a MY21.
Sponsored

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Idk about last chance for a 21. They still have 5 more months to build Broncos.
True. I'm a wildtrack so maybe that's why. Hoping for the best for all of us.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it odd that the only builds schedule have been June-July. And some in early August? So what about the rest of August-December? Either Ford is waiting for a later date to schedule builds in those months or they are suffering from part shortages where they can't build any more complete vehicles.

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Being mostly built is one thing. Waiting for chips and tops while our rigs are sitting in the yard is another. I hope I'm wrong.

Sponsored

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the dynamics presented from tops, chips, tow package, etcā€¦, do you suppose they are staying nimble? I would surmise that constraints will determine clean builds and imagine that scheduling too far out could be futile.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I find it odd that the only builds schedule have been June-July. And some in early August? So what about the rest of August-December? Either Ford is waiting for a later date to schedule builds in those months or they are suffering from part shortages where they can't build any more complete vehicles.
Nope. Looking for more soft top orders by June 7th so they can schedule in June for August production.
This^^^
It's month to month. July for September- etc

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ain't changing my order. I hope you guys are right but I'm afraid they could be securing future warranties just to get orders out there with shit tops that have already been manufactured. They have to get the broncos out there cause we are raising hell. Build date means nothing until ship dates start coming in. I want my bronco but not until quality control is up to par.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get this 'last chance at MY21 panic around here, there are several more MONTHS to build these things, they seem to schedule them month by month, which makes sense in a just in time environment. They're not gonna build nothing in Aug-Dec. SMH

Sponsored

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone else been told to watch for it? My dealer did and it's not even a Thursday. I was told it's my last chance for a MY21.
Yes, after speaking to my dealer on Saturday he relayed that same date, said it was from his regional rep. I had initially called to get hard numbers from him about the dealers numbers. We are 7/64 with 0 VINS so far. Iā€™m interested for sure to see whatā€™s gonna be so special about the 7th

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hadnā€™t thought of this. It is weird that scheduling volume is down and it all stopped around July/August (after the new, new delays of course).

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hadnā€™t thought of this. It is weird that scheduling volume is down and it all stopped around July/August (after the new, new delays of course).
It's not weird - they have said all along that they will continue to schedule month-to-month. In June, lots of people will get August build dates. In July, September dates.

They aren't going to schedule any further out yet as I'm sure their suppliers are already struggling to give them semi-accurate projections for two months out...

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we shouldn't expect emails tomorrow (6/3) even if we already ordered a soft top at conversion and expect emails to start June 7th?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a copy paste of mine from another thread, applies here.

Not sure why this keeps coming up. As of last Thursday Ford was still booking builds through July. If we still believe that they are building 2021's through November and then changing over in December for 2022 (as has been stated ad nauseam), then we still have all of August, September, October and November for builds. I would imagine we will continue to hear about build dates all throughout the Summer until they are booked through November. I understand everything is subject to change, but I think this is the general consensus until we are told differently.

If cadence holds true, next Tuesday (the 8th) dealers will see what Ford is previewing for that Thursday and on Thursday the 10th people, in theory should get e-mails about a build week. One unknown might be whether they have filled up July as of last week and will be moving on to August or might some builds next week still fall in July.
Sponsored