Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we shouldn't expect emails tomorrow (6/3) even if we already ordered a soft top at conversion and expect emails to start June 7th?
No, not if there cadence holds true.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, the first week of the cadence was supposed to be for FE's, but we will see if that or any of this holds true next Thursday the 10th. Maybe;).

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So we shouldn't expect emails tomorrow (6/3) even if we already ordered a soft top at conversion and expect emails to start June 7th?
First week of the month is suppose to be FE scheduling. You're obviously not a FE since you have soft top. So I wouldn't expect one.

Ordering a soft top at conversion or now does not guarantee any particular build week. It MAY up your chances of getting it sooner though.

June 7th is not a day that everyone gets a build email. It would be impossible for Ford to schedule everyone by then.

If it continues like it is right now then the majority of builds get scheduled on the 2nd week of a month. Build emails will continue throughout the year, arriving to your inbox about a month and a half or so before the build week.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First week of the month is suppose to be FE scheduling. You're obviously not a FE since you have soft top. So I wouldn't expect one.

Ordering a soft top at conversion or now does not guarantee any particular build week. It MAY up your chances of getting it sooner though.

June 7th is not a day that everyone gets a build email. It would be impossible for Ford to schedule everyone by then.

If it continues like it is right now then the majority of builds get scheduled on the 2nd week of a month. Build emails will continue throughout the year, arriving to your inbox about a month and a half or so before the build week.
Already reserved and ordered soft top from the get go last year. I'm aware of the cadence, just asking if they are resuming emails tomorrow, or restarting on the 7th. Because if they aren't starting tomorrow, the the Fe would be second week, everyone pushed back.

OP
OP
casbar

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I guess I am f*cked. Not one word from Ford. I will contact my dealer tomorrow like they told me and prepare for the bad news.
Sponsored