First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice set up. Where do you guys get your MOLLE pouches/bags?
Thanks! Let’s hope I don’t have to use what’s in some of them too often. Lol! I ordered mine from https://www.levittownfordparts.com They have all the OEM accessories from the Ford catalog @ a 20-30% discount. Just search for them there.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my Bronco last week and then ordered the tailgate table at that time, showed up today and installed it. So just a heads up it is a little tricky. I would recommend 2 people to assemble and 2 beers each. Installation is not for the squeamish, you have to drill 4 holes in your brand new bronco! There is some weird things like 11/32" nuts and you need a 7/16" drill bit. A 90 degree Phillips also helps for a couple small screws with nuts.

I took some pictures and plan on doing a write up on the install. Here is the finished product. I don't know where I went wrong but the table is not centered in the frame and I had to remove a plastic washer to make it close. It functions and on initial closing and opening no rattles.

PXL_20210709_170215113.jpg

PXL_20210709_165405709.jpg
Could you give us the table top measurement? Thanks

broncocoy

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this is an "old thread" I am placing my order for '22 next week. considering throwing this on my base bronco (the only other factory feature I am getting from ford is the aux switches and floor mats (if that counts)). Would the tailgate table be something that could delay my delivery/build? Should I order later to avoid any potential delay?

OP
OP
NotGuilty

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this is an "old thread" I am placing my order for '22 next week. considering throwing this on my base bronco (the only other factory feature I am getting from ford is the aux switches and floor mats (if that counts)). Would the tailgate table be something that could delay my delivery/build? Should I order later to avoid any potential delay?
It's an accessory you purchase from a dealer. It shouldn't delay your vehicle at all.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's an accessory you purchase from a dealer. It shouldn't delay your vehicle at all.
It can now be ordered from the factory for MY22. So it might delay it a bit since his Bronco would have to go to the mod shop

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine as well, paid the same and am also liking the grid for the molle pouches. Got a similar setup to yours w/ extinguisher, first aid kit, air compressor & portable shovel ready to go. Now all I need is the Bronco which had a blend date for yesterday 6/30.
IMG_4551.jpg
What is the best wat to attach the Molle bags directly to the grid/table bottom?

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thx, I ordered the same straps and bags but for the life of me can't figure out how to use the straps to secure the bags to the table grate and hold them tightly. Clearly, I must be doing something wrong.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thx, I ordered the same straps and bags but for the life of me can't figure out how to use the straps to secure the bags to the table grate and hold them tightly. Clearly, I must be doing something wrong.
Try weaving through the table, then the pouch, until the entire strap is tightly woven through everything. It’s a bit of a pain, but holds really solid.

armtomato

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr OBX Squatch - Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone share the measurements for the fold-down table? Specifically, the inside area of the table, as well the clearance when it's folded up.

If there's room, I'd attach a food-safe cutting board/mat to it - they make ones as thin as 1mm, though that might be bumpy with MOLLE straps under it. Ideally I'd probably put velcro between the cutting board and table, and maybe a tiny bit of foam between the board and tailgate to stop any squeaks or creaks.

That said, the JCR table looks nice and has both a MOLLE panel and solid tabletop surface, with no drilling required for install (though it looks like it would be a pain to pop the table apart to adjust mounted pouches) 🤔
Sponsored