Sponsored

Just ordered new Bronco. How long this will take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 51637
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

ktownsammy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all
I am new and i just ordered my bronco from a Indiana dealer last week. Do you have any idea of how long this will take?
do you think that will be better if I cancel and wait for 2024 Bronco ?
I been trying to order a bronco for some time and most of the dealers don’t want to do it (Chicago), because they have a lot of Broncos in stock

Any recommendations?
Thank you
It took 15mo for my 2 Door Base Bronco in Los Angeles. My was originally a 2021 order, then 2022, 2023. I just got it.
Sponsored

mygreenbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! Which model and options did you order?
2 Door BD manual 2.3l roof rack and tow. Aug 2020 res, 2021, 2022, 2023 orders. Never changed anything after the first order in 2021.
Edit well well, getting shipped. Looks like it took longer to build my bronco than it did for some to order get build and delivered. Let's hope the train doesn't get lost for three months, if I get it by Aug 17, they will beat the three year reservation to delivery time frame. I wonder if any day 1 Res holders who just ordered a bronco (non raptor or heritage) are still waiting.

So to anwser the OP question the wait is 60 days to 3 years, May the luck be in your favor.

Last edited:

Txgal

Badlands
First Name
Krissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our Bronco should be here this week or next week.
The dealership just notified us that Ford is also giving a $2395 rebate. Make sure you get yours!

SMack211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Bronco should be here this week or next week.
The dealership just notified us that Ford is also giving a $2395 rebate. Make sure you get yours!
Wait really? How do you qualify for that?
Sponsored