Sponsored

Just ordered Bronco Big Bend. How long it’ll take me to get it?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys and gals!

I’m super late to the party, but I ordered my Bronco big bend June 2021. Any speculation on how long it’ll take me to get mine? I figured not many are interested in the big bend, so possibly early 2022? What do you guys think????
At the rate we’re going you may have to check Bronco7g.com for that info.
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys and gals!

I’m super late to the party, but I ordered my Bronco big bend June 2021. Any speculation on how long it’ll take me to get mine? I figured not many are interested in the big bend, so possibly early 2022? What do you guys think????
Next week 🙄

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think that last part is true... The email from Ford on June 25th contradicts that.

We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.

You may see them on a dealership lot before some of us get our reservations built. Sad, but it is what it is.
What I meant was that if you order, for example, a BB soft top with X options, ford will not send the dealer that same build as stock.

Simy put, if you had a crystal ball and knew what stock Ford was planning on sending to your dealer, and you ordered that before it was scheduled...I have no doubt you would get the infamous VIN email no matter when you made your reservation.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys and gals!

Late 22 to early 23.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Avoid the mic top, Sasquatch, towing package, lux package, 2.7l engine, and a few other options and you might get a build this year. I think if you ordered a base or big bend 4dr soft top with almost no options and get lucky, you can get a bronco pretty quick as the factory needs to keep running and things continue to be constrained for the more optioned out builds

Sponsored

Grunkster

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 door bb only come with mic top.. actually ALL 2 door only come with mic top. So you guys are saying ALL 2door will be delayed?!

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 door bb only come with mic top.. actually ALL 2 door only come with mic top. So you guys are saying ALL 2door will be delayed?!
I think they're making a production push for 2dr hard tops now

I'd guess a lot of 4dr MIC orders will be pushed but 2dr early reservation holders are starting to see progress

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately, it is very hard to predict timing. Ford has to carefully time all Bronco orders to make sure that buyers of First Editions must wait as long as possible for their Broncos, and this is a very complex business. Though, to their credit, Ford is doing it very well.
Sponsored