Sponsored

Just ordered Bronco Big Bend. How long it’ll take me to get it?

Mr. West33

Big Bend
First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys and gals!

I’m super late to the party, but I ordered my Bronco big bend June 2021. Any speculation on how long it’ll take me to get mine? I figured not many are interested in the big bend, so possibly early 2022? What do you guys think????
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys and gals!

I’m super late to the party, but I ordered my Bronco big bend June 2021. Any speculation on how long it’ll take me to get mine? I figured not many are interested in the big bend, so possibly early 2022? What do you guys think????
I also ordered a big bend, but it will be a 2021, build week of 8/2/2021. I reserved last July. Depends on how you ordered it. Probably not an early 2022 but weird stuff has already happened thus far for day 1 and 2 2020 reservation holders. How did you option it?

OP
OP

Mr. West33

Big Bend
First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also ordered a big bend but it will be a 2021, build week of 8/2/2021. Depends on how you ordered it. Probably not an early 2022 but weird stuff has already happened thus far for day 1 and 2 2020 reservation holders. How did you option it?
I also ordered a big bend, but it will be a 2021, build week of 8/2/2021. I reserved last July. Depends on how you ordered it. Probably not an early 2022 but weird stuff has already happened thus far for day 1 and 2 2020 reservation holders. How did you option it?

I kept it pretty stock, minus the MIC. I ordered A51. Oh well, guess I’ll have to be more patient hahaha. Congrats to you! August will be here before you know it lol!!

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I kept it pretty stock, minus the MIC. I ordered A51. Oh well, guess I’ll have to be more patient hahaha. Congrats to you! August will be here before you know it lol!!
If you kept it pretty basic with not much add ons, then who knows, it might very well be sooner than later. Ford has been struggling to find buildable orders with the parts they have/don’t have. This is a very useful place to stay updated on all things bronco, probably the best place!

thanks, I’m literally counting the days like everyone else until Christmas arrives early!

Jtb

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I reserved a "BIG BEND" on July 13 as soon as reservations opened up. My reservation was then converted to an order on the January 26, 2021. Also, your reservation number is the same as the order number. It does not play a factor in your build date. I know someone who reserved and ordered in February 2021 and already has a build date Email from ford. (No he was not given one of the priority bumps that dealerships were allowed to give to one or two customers). I have still not received a build date or anything on my "BIG BEND". Not sure if this helped, but I tried to make it as transparent as I could. Also, Ford has released an update on bronco production, that says if you want to increase your chances of getting a my2021, then do a big bend or base model. Those trim levels I'm guessing use less material and resources that are holding up other builds. That's just my guess so feel free to double check me if I got anything wrong. Good luck! If I get a build date or more info I will post it here.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

with that build spec you may be able to pick up a dealer stock unit in the fall.

OP
OP

Mr. West33

Big Bend
First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I reserved a "BIG BEND" on July 13 as soon as reservations opened up. My reservation was then converted to an order on the January 26, 2021. Also, your reservation number is the same as the order number. It does not play a factor in your build date. I know someone who reserved and ordered in February 2021 and already has a build date Email from ford. (No he was not given one of the priority bumps that dealerships were allowed to give to one or two customers). I have still not received a build date or anything on my "BIG BEND". Not sure if this helped, but I tried to make it as transparent as I could. Also, Ford has released an update on bronco production, that says if you want to increase your chances of getting a my2021, then do a big bend or base model. Those trim levels I'm guessing use less material and resources that are holding up other builds. That's just my guess so feel free to double check me if I got anything wrong. Good luck! If I get a build date or more info I will post it here.
Thanks man! Much appreciated! That was very helpful! You guys are great!

MrClif

Big Bend
First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was also late to the party and ordered my Big Bend in early June 2021. I ordered from a pretty small dealership and sounded like they hadn’t had many orders and I was one of their few bronco orders. Unfortunately, I chose MIC top, Sasquatch, and tow package…so looks like I’ll be waiting awhile.

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you could be right, however I reserved 7/29/20, ordered big bend Sasquatch, 2.7, mid pkg, switched to soft top so I have a few “constrained” options, but there are so many factors to getting scheduled that really no one understands at this point. I had the MIC top but dropped it so that could be your hold up along with everyone else

Jtb

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you could be right, however I reserved 7/29/20, ordered big bend Sasquatch, 2.7, mid pkg, switched to soft top so I have a few “constrained” options, but there are so many factors to getting scheduled that really no one understands at this point. I had the MIC top but dropped it so that could be your hold up along with everyone else

Jtb

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My build is big bend, and only option was sasquatch. It comes with the soft top standard. I agree no one really knows. That's what I was trying to convey by explaining how someone I know has a build date already and he reserved and ordered in February 2021.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the process of ordering a BB now myself simple because of the way Ford is now handling builds...having a clean build with lower contraints will definitely allow you to skip in line. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Remember, Ford as said it would not build a dealer Stock unit before it builds an ordered unit.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the process of ordering a BB now myself simple because of the way Ford is now handling builds...having a clean build with lower contraints will definitely allow you to skip in line. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Remember, Ford as said it would not build a dealer Stock unit before it builds an ordered unit.
I don't think that last part is true... The email from Ford on June 25th contradicts that.

We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.

You may see them on a dealership lot before some of us get our reservations built. Sad, but it is what it is.
Sponsored