First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Mrs. and I just picked up a new 2023 Badlands Sasquatch from our local dealership here in Little Rock, AR.

We just recently started our search for a Wildtrak in Eruption Green and thought we were going to have to order one. Instead, we drove over to the dealership and discovered this new 2023, in Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat was parked right on the showroom floor with 25 miles on the ODO.

We weren’t sure about the color when we were researching the build option, and had never seen a Bronco in this color before except in Online photos. I liked it, but now after seeing it up close and in sunlight, we really liked it and were able to get the deal done this evening.

We are looking forward to getting back out there, adventuring, living, and enjoying life again!

Ford Bronco Just Picked It Up!  ‘23 Badlands Sasquatch IMG_8874

IMG_8872.jpeg
Sponsored

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your beauty!

When I first saw Hot Pepper Red on the Ford website I didn't like it - Race Red looked better to me. Seeing both colors outdoors in person completely changed my feelings about them. You got the right red!

OP
OP
JBWildTrak

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! You need to change your username now though 😂
Thank you!

Yes,, I noticed that too. Now I am trying to figure out how to make those changes in my profile.. lol

OP
OP
JBWildTrak

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your beauty!

When I first saw Hot Pepper Red on the Ford website I didn't like it - Race Red looked better to me. Seeing both colors outdoors in person completely changed my feelings about them. You got the right red!
Thank you!

That’s exactly right. Just gotta see these colors up close before discussing them as options.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hot pepper is my favorite Bronco color. Does not look much different from straight red on pics but in reality it has subtlety to it that straight up red does not. Test drove one at a local dealer early 2023 but they were asking $10k ADM and would not budge below $6k so I told them to take a hike.

OP
OP
JBWildTrak

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hot pepper is my favorite Bronco color. Does not look much different from straight red on pics but in reality it has subtlety to it that straight up red does not. Test drove one at a local dealer early 2023 but they were asking $10k ADM and would not budge below $6k so I told them to take a hike.
Exactly right. Pictures don’t do it justice.

It’s crazy how these higher demand vehicles are still fetching a premium.
I’m just so glad that we’re back to msrp with some incentives. They’re not always big incentives, but we should start seeing a little more flexibility on the selling prices from time to time.

However, trade in values have tanked. There is a whole lot of negative equity being rolled up into new purchases, plus the interest rates are not making it any easier for buyers.

Crazy times we’re in.

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride! HPR really is a beautiful color. If I hadn't gone AGM, that would have been my top pick.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot Pepper Red, Eruption Green, and Velocity Blue. Personal top three. You would think you would see ALLOT of them. But they are actually rare. Congrats!!! She's beautiful.

I have the same exact build 2023 Badlands Sas but Velocity Blue. I post all my mods over @bigbluebronco6g on instagram. 🍻

Last edited:
OP
OP
JBWildTrak

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the new ride! HPR really is a beautiful color. If I hadn't gone AGM, that would have been my top pick.
Thank you!

Azure Gray Metallic is another incredible color. It to made the list of our preferred choices. Hope you’re thoroughly enjoying life with your Bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JBWildTrak

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hot Pepper Red, Eruption Green, and Velocity Blue. Personal top three. You would think you would see ALLOT of them. But they are actually rare. Congrats!!! She's beautiful.

I have the same exact build 2023 Badlands Sas but Velocity Blue. I post all my mods over @bigbluebronco6g on instagram. 🍻
Thank you!

In right there with you on those colors. My wife’s favorite of all the colors is Velocity Blue., and absolutely agree : it is an absolute beautiful color!
And true that you don’t ever really see these colors roaming around there too often; at least, not around here where we live in Arkansas.
I’ll be sure to check out your IG page.

Thanks again!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Mrs. and I just picked up a new 2023 Badlands Sasquatch from our local dealership here in Little Rock, AR.

We just recently started our search for a Wildtrak in Eruption Green and thought we were going to have to order one. Instead, we drove over to the dealership and discovered this new 2023, in Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat was parked right on the showroom floor with 25 miles on the ODO.

We weren’t sure about the color when we were researching the build option, and had never seen a Bronco in this color before except in Online photos. I liked it, but now after seeing it up close and in sunlight, we really liked it and were able to get the deal done this evening.

We are looking forward to getting back out there, adventuring, living, and enjoying life again!

Ford Bronco Just Picked It Up!  ‘23 Badlands Sasquatch IMG_8872

Ford Bronco Just Picked It Up!  ‘23 Badlands Sasquatch IMG_8872
Congratulations on your Bronco! That is one stunning ride!

Phil Brown

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 F350, 1930 model A, 69 mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats on your new Bronco 👍
Your story is exactly how we ended up with the eruption green on ours,