First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of us that just recently got VINs don't have build dates yet - only Scheduled to Week as of yesterday.
sorry to bother you was looking over the spreadsheet of production builds and saw your res, is similiar to mine, but i have yet to get anything from ford. was just curious what dealership you used. i used sams five star ford in lewisville res date of 1/07/22
Sponsored

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sorry to bother you was looking over the spreadsheet of production builds and saw your res, is similiar to mine, but i have yet to get anything from ford. was just curious what dealership you used. i used sams five star ford in lewisville res date of 1/07/22
How do I get on that spreadsheet?

KatoS550

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No bother at all! I went through Grand Prairie Ford. I placed an order directly in Feb after canceling a previous res back in 2020. So there haven’t been any updates for me on Ford.com only from my dealer.
Sponsored