Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It does not poke 2.5", its probably somewhere around 1" or less of poke. 17x8.5 +0 has been one of the most common sizes for the Bronco thus far! This picture may show it a little better, but as I stated earlier I will not be able to get a picture straight on to show poke until tomorrow as our Bronco is at @Diode Dynamics this week for R&D!
IMG_9272.JPG
something is off here .... cuz the math don't add up .... if you keep EVERYTHING the same as stock and ONLY move the factory offset, from +55 to 0, you've moved your tire and wheels outward by over 2 inches ..... (that doesn't include moving the centerline of your wheel)

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had bronze KNPs on my Type R before I sold the car at the end of last year. Highly recommend Kansei. Most likely going to go for KNPs again whenever it's my turn to get the Bronco.

Sponsored

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These look awesome! Glad you stuck with the Duelers from the factory as well - this thing looks great and keeps its on-road manners with tires that aren't meant for too much off roading. To anyone who is going to be crawling around the mall parking lots (no shame), this is the kind of wheel/tire setup you should go for. Sure, big mud-terrains and beefy wheels look great, but these look great too and will be much more comfortable on the road where 97% of Broncos are going to spend all of their time!

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very nice rims and tires, gives it a great look

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
something is off here .... cuz the math don't add up .... if you keep EVERYTHING the same as stock and ONLY move the factory offset, from +55 to 0, you've moved your tire and wheels outward by over 2 inches ..... (that doesn't include moving the centerline of your wheel)

I am not sure how this doesnt add up.

The factory wheels are not flush with the fender. by changing the offset we have moved the wheel outward and 3/4 of an inch outward of the fender.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks great, but doesn't 'look' like 2+" wider than stock.

Technical question: How does the steering feel with the change in offset? I used to design suspensions, and having the scrub radius increased by more than 1" often made the steering feel weird.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nah! I dont like the design. Keep them on the street IMO. I'd take the Sas wheels, RTR or Fifteen52 wheels over these. But some will like this look.
Fair enough!
It looks great, but doesn't 'look' like 2+" wider than stock.

Technical question: How does the steering feel with the change in offset? I used to design suspensions, and having the scrub radius increased by more than 1" often made the steering feel weird.
Stock is 17x7.5 and these are 17x8.5, so only an inch difference in width. Honestly, I did not notice much of a change at all going to these wheels. I do expect that to change when the M/Ts go on though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We just picked up the Bronco and I know a lot of people were requesting a straight-on shot to see the poke. So here it is! Again, this is with the Bridgestone Duellers that come on the Big Bend model on 17x8.5 +0.

Ford Bronco Kansei Off Road Wheels Mounted on Bronco IMG_9285