Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did a video on the install. If you want to potentially save yourself a slight headache due to lack of instructions before installing yours, make sure you check out this video. I think it's a great mod and very good quality. Very easy install otherwise.

Ford Bronco KHC Off Road Bronco Body Brace installed IMG_1131.JPG

Ford Bronco KHC Off Road Bronco Body Brace installed IMG_1039

Ford Bronco KHC Off Road Bronco Body Brace installed IMG_1033

Ford Bronco KHC Off Road Bronco Body Brace installed IMG_1022.JPG

Ford Bronco KHC Off Road Bronco Body Brace installed IMG_1029.JPG
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats not bad looking. As I said on the vid, I think the GOAT is the best non OEM one, and now that I think on it, DV8 has a bar and the piece that goes to the front Molle panel style with a crossbar and grab handle for the back seat riders.

Waiting for my Armadillo top to come in, it being aluminum I am wondering how much stiffer the body will be. Should be interesting for sure.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still waiting to hear back for the soft top friendly version I was promised back in 2022. Purchased one and it wonā€™t fit with the OEM soft top if anyone wants to buy

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats not bad looking. As I said on the vid, I think the GOAT is the best non OEM one, and now that I think on it, DV8 has a bar and the piece that goes to the front Molle panel style with a crossbar and grab handle for the back seat riders.

Waiting for my Armadillo top to come in, it being aluminum I am wondering how much stiffer the body will be. Should be interesting for sure.
I like how both of them look. I donā€™t see a huge difference in regards to functional rigidity. You can add lights to either as well. This one is noticeable lower in price than the GOAT unit however.

Iā€™m not sure if the DV8 (or JCR, etc.) ones are designed to provide structural rigidity or are more for accessories and storage with the Molle panels.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like you didnā€™t get the top piece with yours thatā€™s used to mount lights to?

Sponsored

guyparker

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '21 Base Sas & '22 Big Bend Sas 4-drs
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like how both of them look. I donā€™t see a huge difference in regards to functional rigidity. You can add lights to either as well. This one is noticeable lower in price than the GOAT unit however.

Iā€™m not sure if the DV8 (or JCR, etc.) ones are designed to provide structural rigidity or are more for accessories and storage with the Molle panels.
So you "don't" feel that it has added any rigidity? I'm looking for a solution to minimize the body twist when running over rough terrain. I have a soft top.

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still waiting to hear back for the soft top friendly version I was promised back in 2022. Purchased one and it wonā€™t fit with the OEM soft top if anyone wants to buy
I run the DV8 grab bar/overhead molle. Seems stout enough to brace the body and definitely works with my soft top.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run the DV8 grab bar/overhead molle. Seems stout enough to brace the body and definitely works with my soft top.
I think the DV8 also should provide it. The piece that goes across seems to be in the pot that other cross bars go, also that 1' round grab handle, accessory holder(?) would seem to be pretty stout.

Thes cross braces do look nice, and as I said, I'll wait for my top, then decide how I will go.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, you can now get the front & rear braces directly from Ford Performance and they appear to be identical to what the Raptor has installed.

https://www.performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-20201-CBBK

I jumped on GOATā€™s B bow brace as soon as it was released. They were also prototyping the rear C bow brace as well; however, I fear it was abandoned as FP introduced their release shortly after GOAT released the front brace. All speculation on my part but I hope itā€™s released one day, and hopefully it will work with aftermarket pods.

Neither brace is going to make the Bronco ā€œbulletproofā€, but they will stiffen things up and make the frame more rigid. I was quick to jump at the time because I felt Ford missed the mark and the front brace should have been included from the get-go.

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you didnā€™t get the top piece with yours thatā€™s used to mount lights to?
From their website, I don't see that as an option. I don't plan on using lights up there, so I'm not worried about it for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, you can now get the front & rear braces directly from Ford Performance and they appear to be identical to what the Raptor has installed.

https://www.performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-20201-CBBK

I jumped on GOATā€™s B bow brace as soon as it was released. They were also prototyping the rear C bow brace as well; however, I fear it was abandoned as FP introduced their release shortly after GOAT released the front brace. All speculation on my part but I hope itā€™s released one day, and hopefully it will work with aftermarket pods.

Neither brace is going to make the Bronco ā€œbulletproofā€, but they will stiffen things up and make the frame more rigid. I was quick to jump at the time because I felt Ford missed the mark and the front brace should have been included from the get-go.
Good to see they are offering it now. Still pricey though. I have larger speakers in the back, so I'm not sure if the back one would fit mine.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those considering the GOAT brace, they frequently offer a 20% sale. BF it went to 30% off. Factor those discounts in and they are about the same dollars as KHC.

Also @zyglyrox the GOAT brace is compatible with soft or hard top, as you specify which top when ordering. The soft top guys get extra hardware that is needed. I know this because Iā€™ve been contemplating getting a soft top for summer but donā€™t want to surrender my hard top and GOAT advised to specify the soft top version so Iā€™d be covered.

As far as the rear brace, I havenā€™t seen any updates from GOAT in awhile. They had a prototype and was tweaking. One of my comments was to make large enough for aftermarket pods as that too is something I plan to upgrade and want a brace that is compatible.While it seems somewhat simple, I think it gets complicated in the fact you begin to block visibility out of the vehicle.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those considering the GOAT brace, they frequently offer a 20% sale. BF it went to 30% off. Factor those discounts in and they are about the same dollars as KHC.

Also @zyglyrox the GOAT brace is compatible with soft or hard top, as you specify which top when ordering. The soft top guys get extra hardware that is needed. I know this because Iā€™ve been contemplating getting a soft top for summer but donā€™t want to surrender my hard top and GOAT advised to specify the soft top version so Iā€™d be covered.

As far as the rear brace, I havenā€™t seen any updates from GOAT in awhile. They had a prototype and was tweaking. One of my comments was to make large enough for aftermarket pods as that too is something I plan to upgrade and want a brace that is compatible.While it seems somewhat simple, I think it gets complicated in the fact you begin to block visibility out of the vehicle.
Iā€™ve already purchased one from KHC and it wonā€™t work with my soft top unfortunately. The way it curves onto the rollbars sits exactly where the soft top sits.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve already purchased one from KHC and it wonā€™t work with my soft top unfortunately. The way it curves onto the rollbars sits exactly where the soft top sits.
Not sure how long ago you purchased but have you reached out to KHC to explain the situation and see if they will refund you?

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)