Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking for info on off road ride quality with the different models of Broncos on slow speed rocks.
Also compare the Bronco to the Ranger or Ranger Tremor.
I currently have a Polaris XP Turbo with 2.5" Fox Podiums that rides great on the rocks as well as a Polaris General with 2.5" Fox RC2's which rides like crap (due to the rear a arms I think instead of trailing arms). I don't want another ride like the General..

Looks like now about a 2 year wait for a new Bronco so we might consider a Ranger if the off road ride quality is good.

Thanks
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Comparing a SXS ride quality to a Bronco? The Bronco ride quality is nothing like any SXS. It weighs 5000lbs +/- and has a fraction of the suspension travel.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking for info on off road ride quality with the different models of Broncos on slow speed rocks.
Also compare the Bronco to the Ranger or Ranger Tremor.
I currently have a Polaris XP Turbo with 2.5" Fox Podiums that rides great on the rocks as well as a Polaris General with 2.5" Fox RC2's which rides like crap (due to the rear a arms I think instead of trailing arms). I don't want another ride like the General..

Looks like now about a 2 year wait for a new Bronco so we might consider a Ranger if the off road ride quality is good.

Thanks

I drove the bronco at the off-roadeo and was very impressed with the ride quality on the rocks. It ate up a lot of the bumps you would feel in something like a Jeep. I drove a ranger tremor only on the road and it felt similar to the bronco suspension but not a good comparison because I’m sure it wouldn’t be quite as smooth Offroad. I did really like the ranger though.

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove the bronco at the off-roadeo and was very impressed with the ride quality on the rocks. It ate up a lot of the bumps you would feel in something like a Jeep. I drove a ranger tremor only on the road and it felt similar to the bronco suspension but not a good comparison because I’m sure it wouldn’t be quite as smooth Offroad. I did really like the ranger though.
Thanks. Which Bronco model did you test drive?

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparing a SXS ride quality to a Bronco? The Bronco ride quality is nothing like any SXS. It weighs 5000lbs +/- and has a fraction of the suspension travel.
I bet the Bronco rides better than quite a few SXS's. Ever road in a Kawasaki Mule? Rides like a tank. My Polaris Ranger isn't much better.
Sponsored