First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah i'd either attempt to do it myself or have a mechanic do it. But it's going to interfere with any sensors or codes or anything, right? I don't think the Bilsteins on the Sasquatch are adaptive

I guess my question is, do i have to purchase more than just the shocks to make this work? I just want the softer ride.
SO i have to get the upgraded tie rods? Don't care for the upgraded steering rack since this truck will be mostly a daily with some weekend light offroading
Correct the shocks don’t have anything than need programmed in them like the steering rack does so no programming or error codes to have to deal with
Sponsored

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes there's issues i believe at this point with trying add the steering rack.

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Correct the shocks don’t have anything than need programmed in them like the steering rack does so no programming or error codes to have to deal with
@Eruption_OBX i have a set of Hoss 3.0 Foxs in my possession and my dealership is installing them on my Outer Banks next week. I will be able to report back exactly how it goes.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Eruption_OBX i have a set of Hoss 3.0 Foxs in my possession and my dealership is installing them on my Outer Banks next week. I will be able to report back exactly how it goes.
You must have a great dealership. Mine won’t put shit on the bronco unless it comes stock that way

Eruption_OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, 1997 SC300 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well that's great news! Thank you!

Perfect, definitely keep us posted. Would like to know if it's worth it for me to pay over $2k for the comfort difference. Hoping it's substantial.
If I may ask, how much did you pay for the part, and what did they quote you for install?

Sponsored

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$2k total for parts and installation.
Do you happen to know the Ford part numbers for the Hoss 3.0 shocks? Also does anyone know if they are rebuildable? Thank You

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Wildtrak
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Bronco, 14 Raptor, 22 Raptor, 22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you happen to know the Ford part numbers for the Hoss 3.0 shocks? Also does anyone know if they are rebuildable? Thank You
no idea on part # , but yes they are rebuildable

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m sitting on a beach in south Florida at the moment but I’ll look tomorrow night at home and see if I can post a part # for you. I still have them in the boxes. Does that help?

Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's really cheap. I got quoted $1900 for just the parts and that's with a discount!
I bought mine from a member here in the forum for $1000. My dealership is going to install them and do an alignment/balance for me for $1000. Once I finish, I’ll be happy to post the line items on my shop ticket showing the labor breakdown. I’m chomping at the bit to see the difference in ride quality.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sitting on a beach in south Florida at the moment but I’ll look tomorrow night at home and see if I can post a part # for you. I still have them in the boxes. Does that help?
Thank you Sir.

Reactions: Rip

Eruption_OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, 1997 SC300 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did the install go? Happy with the results?
Sponsored

Reactions: bek