First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He talks WAY too fast for me- I tuned out.
I agree. The new bronco, though, was designed to get millennials interested in the brand, not just the old / existing bronco segment, so he’s doing his part to cater to that audience. I’m a tail end gen x’er.
Sponsored

Eruption_OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, 1997 SC300 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an Outer Banks Sasquatch and hate the bouncy ride. Can i just buy the HOSS 3.0 fox shocks through the Ford parts dept and install them? Or is there more stuff required?

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Not sure I agree with some of what was said in the video, the Badlands is the sweet spot for off-roading. I also believe it will be sought after by experienced off-roaders in years to come over other models.
The Badlands is more versatile because of the sta-bar disconnect. Shocks don’t make any difference on obstacles. The quality of the Sta-bar disconnect which is like a screw, allows for disconnecting while on obstacles (it works well unlike Jeep) not having to purchase and install disconnects and the convenience of not having to get under your Bronco and disconnect/reconnect your stay-bar.
Owning many highly modified jeeps, ask me how I know this.
If your gonna make a off-road monster (40” tires huge lift solid axle)?! The sta-bar disconnect, hoss 3.0 or fox shocks won’t matter. But for the person who wants to go have fun on any terrain it’s a better choice.
Upgraded steering components would have been a BIG win for the Badlands, The aftermarket is gonna fix that mistake. I have many many months driving all models on trails of all types .
Yes yes yes I have a Everglades...caus it’s bitchen
just my (experienced) humble opinion
o_O

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the comparison changes based on the HOSS 2.0 model year. The newer SAS (starting with 22.5 I believe) have the rear stabilizer bar, like the HOSS 3.0. That should improve handling.
Sponsored