Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I want to level my 23 wildtrack with the HOSS 3.0 shocks.

I’ve tried to look at YouTube and videos and forums here, and I just haven’t seen it… what is the best method to level the vehicle without changing the performance of the fox shocks in the front? I’ve seen that RPG off-road came out with the Hoss 3.0 spring perch collars, but based on what I have learned, I think that may make my ride stiffer than a traditional leveling kit with a spacer on top and bottom of the spring? Is it the same by making the shock operate at further extension? I don’t have any experience level in Vehicles to date. Thanks,
Sponsored

SneakyTurtle

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also am interested in the perch collars by RPG. I have my local dealer looking into, trying to get them on the phone. @Bean14 just put them on his. He claims that the ride didn’t change. Just want a little more info before spending a bunch of money on these collars.

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrak just came in. I would like to level and looking at the RPG collars. What size is needed to just level out the front? RPGs lowest is 1.5", so I guess that is my answer? I guess I could just call RPG. Anyway, anyone that knows the answer?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure you want to level? Soft suspension. Levels out or should I say squats in rear with very little weight.

Sponsored

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve tried to look at YouTube and videos and forums here, and I just haven’t seen it… what is the best method to level the vehicle without changing the performance of the fox shocks in the front? I’ve seen that RPG off-road came out with the Hoss 3.0 spring perch collars, but based on what I have learned, I think that may make my ride stiffer than a traditional leveling kit with a spacer on top and bottom of the spring? Is it the same by making the shock operate at further extension? I don’t have any experience level in Vehicles to date. Thanks,
I also am interested in the perch collars by RPG. I have my local dealer looking into, trying to get them on the phone. @Bean14 just put them on his. He claims that the ride didn’t change. Just want a little more info before spending a bunch of money on these collars.
My Wildtrak just came in. I would like to level and looking at the RPG collars. What size is needed to just level out the front? RPGs lowest is 1.5", so I guess that is my answer? I guess I could just call RPG. Anyway, anyone that knows the answer?
Check this thread out here, the link is to my reply but there's some good info in here that might help.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/has-anyone-rpgd-their-hoss-3-0.67331/post-2054011

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not an expert, but i have this theory

what if ! i decide to go this way for a lift

Front suspension perch collars maybe 2 inch

back suspension, just a spacer.. why because i don't need compression in the back, i just need lift.

will this be a reasonable option, or perch in the back will be good, since most of the time i off-road I'm on a trip and i have gear in the back.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’ve leveled several F1 50s and I just leveled my Badlands with Sasquatch and the ride is identical in all of those vehicles before and after.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read that thread, I was planning a similar build, but instead of perch collars doing the zone level.
Did you ever end up installing the Zone level? I was thinking of doing perch collars on the front but the smaller on RPG is 1.5 but I only have a little over 1” of rake. I know RPG isn’t true to size but haven’t seen anyone use them for just a level to compare.

Sponsored

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I"m going to do RPG 2.25F and 1.5R about to order some.

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yes 37 BFG K02.

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you ever get your setup installed? Any pics? I’m leaning toward the 2.25/1.5 now since I have a set of 37’s from my BRaptor.
I"m still waiting on the collars. they are to ship this week I was told.
Sponsored