Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure where this should go, but I'm wondering @Ford Motor Company , for those of us with 2022 Wildtrak that got their vin the week before it was announced to be available for the 2022 Wildtrak, will the Hoss 3.0 pack be available for us to add later on as a performance modification through Ford? I'd like to keep everything as factory as possible and the Fox system with the "Sever-Duty Steering Rack and Tie Rod Ends" is very appealing to me. A bit bummed that it was announced after I got my VIN.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rex21c

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sure it could be added after delivery. The pricing for the parts through Ford will be ugly.
so far there are no options for it, which is why Iā€™m asking @Ford Motor Company when they will be available. I canā€™t be the only one.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't seen the part numbers for the steering rack and tie-rods released in any parts list yet, but they should be showing up fairly soon.

I also haven't noticed anything about the steering rack on the Ford performance site yet. I've reached out to them about it and haven't heard back after they replied that they're looking into it.

Those two options would be the best bet for the rack and tie-rod upgrade.

I'm a bit leery of what the Fox shock cost will be when they do hit the OEM parts list. You might be better off, cost wise, to go with something like the Icon EXP 2.5 shocks and factory springs.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco's with HOSS 3.0 haven't been built yet. It will be awhile before the parts show up in the parts department. I am betting at least 6 months more likely a year.

Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco, ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m with you. HOSS 3.0 is exactly what Iā€™d like to put on my Badlands depending on price. Iā€™m sure the parts will be in the system eventually.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco's with HOSS 3.0 haven't been built yet. It will be awhile before the parts show up in the parts department. I am betting at least 6 months more likely a year.
Maybe havent rolled off of the line yet but they have certainly been scheduled for build. I am one of them.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe havent rolled off of the line yet but they have certainly been scheduled for build. I am one of them.
That is encouraging. Nothing on mine yet. Be sure to post up when you get it. Look forward to hearing a first hand report.

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am also kind of a newb with the off-roading terms but can someone explain to me the actual advantage of the new shocks?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The bigger the shock body the more fluid it holds so you will get better performance .. also more fluids means it takes a lot more heat to heat up a bigger volume of fluid. you do not want too heat up your fluid too much.

BUT the bigger upgrade to look at is the sever-duty steering rack and better tie rod ends.

and for some context, off road shocks are often size by the diameter of the shock body. So a 2.5" means the shock body is 2.5" in diameter. The GEN1 Raptor came with 2.5" shock body. The GEN2 truck was 3.0" and now the GEN3 truck is 3.1"

2.5" for the wildtrak is a BIG shock

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 for 2022 Wildtrak 1651163918728

I am also kind of a newb with the off-roading terms but can someone explain to me the actual advantage of the new shocks?

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am also a HOSS 3.0 WT change order. I have not heard of anything regarding my build. I am glad to hear that someone here has a VIN for theirs. Keep us posted about your build.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the HOSS 3.0 the same height suspension as the Factory Sasquatch Bilstein?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is the HOSS 3.0 the same height suspension as the Factory Sasquatch Bilstein?
Yes, it's the same height as the Sasquatch Bilstien suspension.
Sponsored