Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, HOSS 3.0 5/24 blend date, 5/27 build, scheduled for delivery 7/10-7/16…
Sponsored

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be interested to know how much FoMoCo is going to need for one of those new Braptor Steering Rack and TR Ends goodie bags.

If it works with the WT it should in theory swap right onto a BL Squatch.

My guess is oem will be selling the most so will probably be more economical than smaller aftermarket specialty manufacturers.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took delivery of my HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak on monday. I dont have any other bronco model to compare to but its awesome

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was very shocked when I got my Build week and Vin, I changed my order to include HOSS 3.0, so I figured that was just another death blow to push me into 2023, So I was very very shocked and excited to get the email that I got a Vin!!!!
Do you remember how long of a time it was that you added HOSS to when you got your VIN?

Sponsored

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you remember how long of a time it was that you added HOSS to when you got your VIN?

I placed my Wildtrak order on 01/07/2022 and 3.0 became available on 03/07/2022. My dealer added the 3.0 package on 03/09/2022. VIN was assigned on 07/23/2022 and it's currently on the assembly line today 08/19/2022.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I added HOSS on 3/10/22, and got a vin a month later on 4/21/22. Thats why I was so shocked to get a vin, I have every deadly sin and on top of that, added the HOSS 3.0 and still got a vin. My bronco is built and awaiting shipment!

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I added HOSS on 3/10/22, and got a vin a month later on 4/21/22. Thats why I was so shocked to get a vin, I have every deadly sin and on top of that, added the HOSS 3.0 and still got a vin. My bronco is built and awaiting shipment!
WOW! I won't be afraid to add it now. Just emailed dealer. THANKS!

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HOSS is here…not sure I’m as ready to give up my Badlands as I thought I was..

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 for 2022 Wildtrak FD359B00-04AE-41BA-9FE6-6299890D3706
You are probably the only one on the forum with a Badlands now getting to compare with HOSS 3.0.
Would you mind sharing a comparison of the ride on road and high speed offroad?

Sponsored

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are probably the only one on the forum with a Badlands now getting to compare with HOSS 3.0.
Would you mind sharing a comparison of the ride on road and high speed offroad?
Drove it today and honestly didn’t see a big difference.

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Drove it today and honestly didn’t see a big difference.
Can you hit a a curb at 40 mph with each model to see if the steering rack and tie rods are that much better? Only joking… sort of.

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you hit a a curb at 40 mph with each model to see if the steering rack and tie rods are that much better? Only joking… sort of.
😂. I’m going back in the morning to take another look with the wife. It is really sweet. I only drove it a couple miles. It is def. a beefier set up just looking at it from the front compared to my Sas Badlands. I just love my 🌵gray and it’s set up just the way I want it, but this 3.0 thing won’t leave me alone..plus you get intimate with it waiting for it to show up..

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

😂. I’m going back in the morning to take another look with the wife. It is really sweet. I only drove it a couple miles. It is def. a beefier set up just looking at it from the front compared to my Sas Badlands. I just love my 🌵gray and it’s set up just the way I want it, but this 3.0 thing won’t leave me alone..plus you get intimate with it waiting for it to show up..
Let us know what you decide! I’m also glad to hear you’re enjoying the cactus grey. That’s the color I went with also. It’s definitely a love hate relationship with all this waiting and tracking and waiting.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would be cool if you could hit some bumps or curbs with both and report the difference in suspension.
love my Cactus Gray wouldn’t have any other color!
Sponsored