First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All 2023 WILDTRAKS Come standard with the HOSS3.0 package. That is why it isn’t shown as an option since it is standard for 23. I just got one of the last 22 to roll off the line that had a 10/28 blend date. I ordered it with HOSS 3.0

0E8FC74D-542A-4EFB-97B5-D90947EA7254.png
Sponsored

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interestingly a few other folks on this subreddit have mentioned the HOSS 3.0 drives better on the road and had less body roll/break diving. That seems different than this video. People probably have different definitions of what's 'a lot' of body roll vs not so much.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All 2023 WILDTRAKS Come standard with the HOSS3.0 package. That is why it isn’t shown as an option since it is standard for 23. I just got one of the last 22 to roll off the line that had a 10/28 blend date. I ordered it with HOSS 3.0

Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak w/ HOSS 3.0 review + comparison to Bilstein suspension 0E8FC74D-542A-4EFB-97B5-D90947EA7254
Have the exact same spec and price as you, only difference is I have cactus grey. 11/14 Blend MY22 Looking forward to getting this damm thing

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 23 Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0. As stated not on the window sticker. I have almost 1,000 miles and I think it rides really good and absorbs the road very well. I live on a narrow windy country road and it handles surprisingly well. I came from a Challenger Scat Pack so I understand a decent handling car. Other than trails and dirt roads no off-roading yet. I am very impressed with the road manners and it’s drivability. We had a Jeep Gladiator and this is much more comfortable and easier to drive.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I watched it. He says the HOSS 3.0 option does not appear anywhere on the window sticker, so you literally have to crawl under to verify the FOX shocks are there. The window sticker for my 23 Wild Trak order finally popped up 2 days ago on the Ford tracker. My window sticker does NOT show the HOSS 3.0 option listed. The order sheet that my dealer gave me did have it listed. I've got a Blend Date of 12/17/2022. Where does it show the Build Date?
Probably because HOSS 3.0 is no longer an "OPTION" for the Wild Trak in 2023 it's standard Equipment

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 23 Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0. As stated not on the window sticker. I have almost 1,000 miles and I think it rides really good and absorbs the road very well. I live on a narrow windy country road and it handles surprisingly well. I came from a Challenger Scat Pack so I understand a decent handling car. Other than trails and dirt roads no off-roading yet. I am very impressed with the road manners and it’s drivability. We had a Jeep Gladiator and this is much more comfortable and easier to drive.
I have to totally agree, I was very suprised on how well my WT handles the curves. I am loving the FOX suspension setup.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to hear. I had a 1st edition gladiator. Loved it but it rode like a bucking bronco, so I sold it and now waiting on my bronco,...hopefully not of the bucking variety. My build date (born on date) was yesterday. Now "built". Awaiting shipping info. '23 4d WT, AZM, soft top, cloth, LUX, tow, HD mod.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to hear. I had a 1st edition gladiator. Loved it but it rode like a bucking bronco, so I sold it and now waiting on my bronco,...hopefully not of the bucking variety. My build date (born on date) was yesterday. Now "built". Awaiting shipping info. '23 4d WT, AZM, soft top, cloth, LUX, tow, HD mod.
I liked our Jeep but just not what we wanted with the Bronco. The Gladiator was tight on the inside. The Bronco is much wider, at least it feels that way. The ride was not bad on the Gladiator but the need for constant steering input by the driver is much less on the Bronco. Some of that might be the lane assist in the Ford. I do miss the Dodge products UConnect. Even though it was only an 8.4 inch screen it was very well built and far better intuitive. I also like the steering wheel controls better on the Dodge/Jeep. So far I am happy with the Bronco.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a bit off topic but, is it just me or is the parking brake setup looks different than the previous Broncos? It looks like it is flipped upside down.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same springs as a regular Badlands or does the new Wildtrak Hoss suspension have different springs too?

Sponsored

OgBroncoBoi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ ManLands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a bit off topic but, is it just me or is the parking brake setup looks different than the previous Broncos? It looks like it is flipped upside down.
The recent Broncos I’ve PDI’d recently all have it from the top side. I wonder if there’s a difference between the MT and AT.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
rather useless review driving through city with no high speed off-road ? this is no review at all...dude needs to slow his talking a bit..not impressed..
That was pretty close to a parody video, driving down flat streets, talking about it eating up the bumps, all giddy about a slow transition into the mall parking lot. He should've ended it with 35 clowns exiting the Bronco.