First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it straightforward to replace badlands Bilsteins with HOSS 3.0? Or not possible.
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was rocking the Bronc Buster braces on my stock ones but recently switched to the Icon ones.

James Cole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the fox better in the regard that you can feel less off the road? A less bumpy sort of ride?

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are the fox better in the regard that you can feel less off the road? A less bumpy sort of ride?
I haven’t run HOSS 2.0 off road at high speed (only low speed demo), but I’ve done so with the 3.0. Even with fully aired tires, the Foxes soaked up everything and kept me glued to the dirt.

Would love to run the two side by side for comparison, though!

Even if the difference turned out to be “meh”, it’d still be interesting to know and share with others.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bought a spare and personally I would rather bust a fuse than the rack. Maybe if I ever need or put the better rack on, then I would up the tie rods.

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I've seen some speed on a pot holed gravel road. The HOSS 3.0 just floated over everything. Like mentioned above, it just soaked up the bumps.

Not a whole lot of travel though with that rear sway bar. But it looks like it would take about 3.0 minutes to completely remove it for a little more travel.
Ford Bronco Tie Rods visual comparison: 2023 WildTrak Hoss 3.0 vs Badlands SAS vs Bronco Raptor IMG_3863

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at the dealership yesterday and they had all 3. My current WT, vs the BL I ordered, and a Braptor inside... Thought I'd share the visual comparison. It may just be my eyes, but seems like the WT are larger in diameter than even the Braptor...

Also, the WT Fox's dwarf the Bilsteins... After a test drive back-to-back, the Fox's were quite a big difference.

'23 WildTrak Hoss 3.0:
Ford Bronco Tie Rods visual comparison: 2023 WildTrak Hoss 3.0 vs Badlands SAS vs Bronco Raptor IMG_3863

'23 Badlands SAS:

'23 Braptor:
From a pure sourcing issue why wouldn't they have put the high ends on all three.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to put stronger ones on once I take delivery. I have the Badlands being built.

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone post the HOSS 1.0 just for reference since that's what most of us are getting?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a spare and personally I would rather bust a fuse than the rack. Maybe if I ever need or put the better rack on, then I would up the tie rods.
Blowing a fuse doesn't damage anything else that it's protecting. Breaking a tie rod can and will damage all sorts of stuff, including the rack, before you have time to react.
Sponsored