First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a set of Wildtrak shocks/springs that we took off when we installed a Fabtech kit on one last year. The factory shocks might have 100 miles on them. I'll try and get part numbers for them and list them for sale in the marketplace if anyone is interested. Or, if anyone reading this interested then DM me and I will try and get pics this coming week.

Do 4-door Wildtraks all come with HOSS 3.0, or was that an option that would show up on the window sticker?
Sponsored

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set of Wildtrak shocks/springs that we took off when we installed a Fabtech kit on one last year. The factory shocks might have 100 miles on them. I'll try and get part numbers for them and list them for sale in the marketplace if anyone is interested. Or, if anyone reading this interested then DM me and I will try and get pics this coming week.

Do 4-door Wildtraks all come with HOSS 3.0, or was that an option that would show up on the window sticker?
dependes when it was made, are they yellow or sliver?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hoss 3.0 was introduced as an option halfway through the 22my, and it was well recieved, so Ford made it standard on all WT in 23 and up. 2dr/4dr doesn't matter ( tho they likely used different springs)

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Man I saw someone selling a set with the shocks and springs for $600. Should have grabbed and worse case resold them.

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Y’all are lacking vision… @5GENIDN
Ford Bronco Purchase HOSS 3.0 Suspension IMG_7242

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i just bought some Hoss 3.0 take offs and will be swamping them from the Hoss 2.0. My bronco is the SAS Black Diamond 2 door 7 speed with tow/roof rack (steel front bumper and steel rear bumper).

The take off's was a 4-door with with modular bumper. So hopefully it balance out because of all the added weight the black diamond has with the skid plates and everything else

Sponsored
OP
OP
plipnoggen

plipnoggen

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i just bought some Hoss 3.0 take offs and will be swamping them from the Hoss 2.0. My bronco is the SAS Black Diamond 2 door 7 speed with tow/roof rack (steel front bumper and steel rear bumper).

The take off's was a 4-door with with modular bumper. So hopefully it balance out because of all the added weight the black diamond has with the skid plates and everything else
Let us know how it goes!

This is generally what I'm hoping to do as well. If anyone has a line on someone who would liek to sell, I'd be game to have a conversation. I'd be looking for the springs and shocks together.

Aliass24

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What’s the part number on the tag attached to the coil springs say? This will tell you what springs you have, I just went through this about six months ago when I did this. They should say 5534-aya or ava for the rears

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What’s the part number on the tag attached to the coil springs say? This will tell you what springs you have, I just went through this about six months ago when I did this. They should say 5534-aya or ava for the rears
IMG_5532.png

Aliass24

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are the AY springs that I have they work on the 2 or 4 door. The 5534-AV springs are for the broncos with tow pkg so they are a bit stiffer but you are good. If your lucky enough your front springs are 5310-AV but are most likely 5310-AY because of the modular front bumper.

Last edited:

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are the AY springs that I have they work on the 2 or 4 door. The 5534-AV springs are for the broncos with tow pkg so they are a bit stiffer but you are good. If your lucky enough your front springs are 5310-AV but are most likely 5310-AY because of the modular front bumper.
Thanks ill check when i get home, this is good news to me so far
Sponsored