Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We are only a couple of weeks out from the release of the full-length step!
Ok then -- a couple more weeks I can do... but not months... Thanks!
Sponsored

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t understand why the back seat covers look exactly like what Mabett sells. Appears to have the same exact design and everything.
It looks like they ripped off almost everyone of mabetts designs haha

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mabett didn’t design anything. They are a reseller that likely has some connection to the company listed below and therefore able to get their hands on some of the designs. They show all of their design work. If you want to see what may be coming out soon, check out their alibaba page and soon enough you will see the products listed for sale from different “vendors” on Amazon.

https://czdesai.m.en.alibaba.com/
Take a look at Mabett's page/thread here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mabett-is-selling-and-developing-hundreds-of-products.34712/
It would appear to me that they are indeed doing design work and then others are copying them.
Also seem to recall somewhere that IAG was going to "outsource" some of their items. Perhaps the rear seat covers and mat fall into that category.
Just my two cents.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for the 4 door side steps and rear cupholders. Both seem well done!

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

any chance of you making this body side trim piece for the 2 door? best design, at least to me, would be one which lays flush into the body crease and not above or below it (too busy) - thanks for considering, i think that it would be very popular with the retor mod folks like me
Ford Bronco Krista from Buckle Up Buttercup visits IAG Performance - Shop tour and new products sneak peek video 1658750740134

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

any chance of you making this body side trim piece for the 2 door? best design, at least to me, would be one which lays flush into the body crease and not above or below it (too busy) - thanks for considering, i think that it would be very popular with the retor mod folks like me
Ford Bronco Krista from Buckle Up Buttercup visits IAG Performance - Shop tour and new products sneak peek video 1658750740134
+1

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are only focusing on 2021+ Bronco models at this time, but we appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind.
We are talking about the 21+, a chrome molding strip that fits in the body line similar to the EB reference.

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are designed to be wired into the dome light circuit so that when the doors open they turn on. You could certainly wire them to an independent switch if you were savvy enough with wiring. They are still in the development stage though so there may be some changes to that once the final product is released for sale.
Posting this before I make it to the end so maybe it’ll be answered and if so I’ll delete this. Is there a way to wire the lights so that when you turn the factory dome lights on via the button behind the aux switches that it could turn on the same side? Turn on drivers dome and it illuminates the whole drivers array and same with passenger?