Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was built over a week ago and got email from Ford saying 11/29-12/5 delivery window…I logged into Ford tonight and it’s now saying estimated delivery 12/21, anyone else familiar with this??? Not sure which date to believe
Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s ridiculous how unreliable Ford’s information is. I think they have a room full of kindergartners with a magic 8-ball advising them on delivery timelines. Mine was blended Oct 28th with an estimated delivery of Nov 27th. On Nov 28th, I got an email telling me it was built with an estimated delivery of Dec 19-25th. Whatever.

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s ridiculous how unreliable Ford’s information is. I think they have a room full of kindergartners with a magic 8-ball advising them on delivery timelines. Mine was blended Oct 28th with an estimated delivery of Nov 27th. On Nov 28th, I got an email telling me it was built with an estimated delivery of Dec 19-25th. Whatever.
yes it’s frustrating beyond words. This has been a long confusing process.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco made it to the railyard on 11/25. It’s been sitting there for a week now 29 miles from the dealer. My estimated delivery date was updated yesterday to 12/5 from 12/1. It’s crazy they just let them sit there. If it was shipped via ups I could go pick it up.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco made it to the railyard on 11/25. It’s been sitting there for a week now 29 miles from the dealer. My estimated delivery date was updated yesterday to 12/5 from 12/1. It’s crazy they just let them sit there. If it was shipped via ups I could go pick it up.
Same. Mine has been sitting in Illinois for over a week. Hoping someday I finally get it.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine sat at the yard waiting for a convoy for about a week. The day before it was sent to the dealership 11/9 which is 20 miles away, it changed from 11/3-11/9 to 11/8-11/14. It showed up at my dealership on 11/9 which was the original ETA on my pizza tracker.

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine sat at the yard waiting for a convoy for about a week. The day before it was sent to the dealership 11/9 which is 20 miles away, it changed from 11/3-11/9 to 11/8-11/14. It showed up at my dealership on 11/9 which was the original ETA on my pizza tracker.
How can you tell if it’s gone to the yard awaiting shipment?? How can I figure out where it is on the trackers available??

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can you tell if it’s gone to the yard awaiting shipment?? How can I figure out where it is on the trackers available??
You can track your Bronco on the rail, but I think your dealer know when it leaves the yard via convoy. We don’t have access to that information. You need to contact them. There is probably one or two people that can find that information. Good luck!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was built over a week ago and got email from Ford saying 11/29-12/5 delivery window…I logged into Ford tonight and it’s now saying estimated delivery 12/21, anyone else familiar with this??? Not sure which date to believe
Mine was built on 11/13, arrived at a rail yard in Haslet, TX on 11/21, and has been sitting there ever since. My dealership is literally 30mi away from there. Its so frustrating.

OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was built on 11/13, arrived at a rail yard in Haslet, TX on 11/21, and has been sitting there ever since. My dealership is literally 30mi away from there. Its so frustrating.
Yes that really sucks omg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Macjr

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can track your Bronco on the rail, but I think your dealer know when it leaves the yard via convoy. We don’t have access to that information. You need to contact them. There is probably one or two people that can find that information. Good luck!
Mine is apparently coming via truck. Dealer said shipping gets difficult to track w over the road shippers but who knows

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP