reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Everyone. First post here. I was late to the party with my reservation and made it in March. I know MY21 isn't happening but is it realistic to expect delivery in 22? I was hoping for next summer.
Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It depends on how many Ford can produce, late 22MY may be possible but you better brace yourself for the possibility of a 23MY.

I'm a day 1 rez and I'm serious looking at an early 22MY, and not by choice.

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive been joking and telling anyone who made a reservation in 2021 theyre geting a MY23. Its a joke. Realistically no one knows. Just be patient and optimistic!

OP
OP

reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was probably one of your posts that I read then lol. I enjoy my jeep but like everyone else, very excited to drive a new bronco.

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel as though there is enough complexity to the allocation plan from Ford for you to potentially get a Bronco sooner than later. One way is to ask dealers whether they still have allocations remaining for the year. This will not necessarily guarantee anything, but it might get you a Bronco sooner if a dealer has more available allocations than reservations.

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^ No dealer has 'left-over' allocations. Ford took the amount of orders the dealer actually had before dealing out the "allocations".

I have not heard of one single dealer that will be able to fulfill every 21MY order they have.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel as though there is enough complexity to the allocation plan from Ford for you to potentially get a Bronco sooner than later. One way is to ask dealers whether they still have allocations remaining for the year. This will not necessarily guarantee anything, but it might get you a Bronco sooner if a dealer has more available allocations than reservations.
Ford famously has more orders than they can produce MY21... which is why allocations exist. Ford had to decide how to divvy up the production they do have.

Zero dealers will have more allocation than orders.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer lost allocation from their intial allocation, so I think many of us, even with an early reservation, are going to end up with a MY22.
😬

That can really only mean they didn’t follow the directions or they tried to play games or favorites, and only converted the orders they wanted to that were equal to their estimations... instead of all the actual customers they had. Right?

Last edited:

eengineer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm unfortunately in the same boat as I also reserved in the last month. I currently have no car and so I'm curious about everyone's opinions - should I just get a Wrangler (should hopefully have discounts due to the Bronco's arrival - or just cash in on the $259 monthly lease deal) or wait until 22 for the Bronco?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know my Dealer has many employees that have ordered broncos......im a 6/19 10:59am time stamp.. What's the chances the will get preference on the allocations my Dealer has😏😉
Sponsored