First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Putting 33'' Nitto Ridge Grapplers & 18'' Method wheels on my Big Bend & trying to decide whether to do a 1'' level or a 2'' lift?

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the wheel offset? But if you are going to lift, may as well do the 2" because why not?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Putting 33'' Nitto Ridge Grapplers & 18'' Method wheels on my Big Bend & trying to decide whether to do a 1'' level or a 2'' lift?

Any help is appreciated.
What did you end up doing? I'm assuming a 1 inch, 4 corner lift is fine, i only need a .67 lift to get to the Badlands height for 33" tires, and the higher you lift, the more the components are stressed until you need to get new coilover shocks and springs, above a 2" lift, from my research. Also, the tire will add .75 inch, making the vehicle harder to get into, and more top heavy, the higher I go.

Also, I just posted about the suggested front "level lift" to remove the "rake" in my Bronco. There is no rake. My F150 had rake, the rear was much higher. What's a level kit for in a Bronco? Its already level!? My dealer suggests a simple, safe, 1 inch lift at all 4 wheels. (OBX 4dr 2.7)

What did you end up doing?

20211130_164656.jpg
Sponsored