StrainedCMOS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As I've seen on threads from 2022, the bracket as designed will always block a portion of the right side of the fog light cutout even if moved to the highest position. Has anyone designed an adapter bracket that would extend the attachment screw placement maybe an inch up or less to help with positioning?

What are the torx screw sizes that attach the molle to the bracket?

Might get some aluminum and drill a 4 screw adaptor for it, but since the bracket is a screw and not a nut/bolt I might have to fit slightly smaller bolts and screws and bolt it through those holes.
Sponsored

RallyGorgo

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BL came with the front plate bracket already installed just above the bumper, still can’t believe ANYONE at Ford thought this was an acceptable way to mount it!!! Anyway, I removed it, drilled 3 holes across the top of the bracket (to line up with 3 bolts in the mod bumper below the intercooler opening), and bolted it onto the bumper, screws are M8x1.25. I think it looks WAY better! I also put some plastic plugs in the 2 holes that were left by the original screws below the grille.
Ford Bronco License Plate Relocation Bracket - Mod to reposition plate on modular bumper` IMG_6043

OP
OP
StrainedCMOS

StrainedCMOS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was fortunate to be able to tell the dealer to not drill into the body to install the plate.

Come to think about it, if you flip the mounting bracket upside down you can probably mount the plate above the opening between the parking sensors which might solve my problem
Sponsored