Sponsored

Life Hack Science?....NOT (I will stick to seasonal tire air exchange)

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you seen this article floating around the web and are you worried that the wheels on your Bronco are going to BURST or the tires CRACKLE that you place an empty water bottle when you park? Well I just so happen to have shares in a little bridge down in Brooklyn I would be willing to sell.

OTOH, if Broncos are prone to wheels bursting and tires crackling (and bursting while parked) maybe class action is warranted

42. Put A Plastic Bottle On Your Tires When Parked
bottletire1.jpg

Have you ever seen a parked vehicle with a plastic bottle on the tire? No? Well keep reading because the answer may surprise you in what a simple plastic bottle can do for your wheels. The biggest reason why you should put a plastic bottle on your tire is to avoid the wheel from jamming. Trailers use this method. The plastic bottles help drivers to see if the wheel starts to burst. And since the trailer is so long, they cannot see this unless the plastic bottle can be a sign. Another cool use for the plastic bottle is that in cold weather, bolts can freezeā€¦ the plastic bottle can help so that the tire will not crackle or burst.
It is important to note that if you happen to find a plastic bottle on your tire that you did not place yourself, you need to exercise caution. It has been reported that it is a tactic thieves use to distract the driver as he starts to move the car. The plastic bottle will make a loud crunching noise which will cause the driver to get out of the car to check. Once the driver is out of the car, the thief will try to enter the vehicle and steal the car or other valuables.
Sponsored

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you seen this article floating around the web and are you worried that the wheels on your Bronco are going to BURST or the tires CRACKLE that you place an empty water bottle when you park? Well I just so happen to have shares in a little bridge down in Brooklyn I would be willing to sell.

OTOH, if Broncos are prone to wheels bursting and tires crackling (and bursting while parked) maybe class action is warranted

42. Put A Plastic Bottle On Your Tires When Parked
Ford Bronco Life Hack Science?....NOT (I will stick to seasonal tire air exchange) Vt5jrdl

Have you ever seen a parked vehicle with a plastic bottle on the tire? No? Well keep reading because the answer may surprise you in what a simple plastic bottle can do for your wheels. The biggest reason why you should put a plastic bottle on your tire is to avoid the wheel from jamming. Trailers use this method. The plastic bottles help drivers to see if the wheel starts to burst. And since the trailer is so long, they cannot see this unless the plastic bottle can be a sign. Another cool use for the plastic bottle is that in cold weather, bolts can freezeā€¦ the plastic bottle can help so that the tire will not crackle or burst.
It is important to note that if you happen to find a plastic bottle on your tire that you did not place yourself, you need to exercise caution. It has been reported that it is a tactic thieves use to distract the driver as he starts to move the car. The plastic bottle will make a loud crunching noise which will cause the driver to get out of the car to check. Once the driver is out of the car, the thief will try to enter the vehicle and steal the car or other valuables.
You saw it on the internet so it has to be true.................

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel as dumb for clicking on this thread as I would have if I had clicked on an article about putting plastic bottles on your tires. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500ā€™s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What a bunch of horseshit.

Jeeze

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Definitely reads like it was written by an AI chat-bot.