Sponsored

Light powdery residue on rubberized floor...

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 15000 miles, I am finally getting around to cleaning my beast... Notice a light residue on the interior floor (rubberized wash out with Badlands), and I seem to recall reading something about it here. But I cannot find the post. Trying to clean it off and wondering what the trick is... I think it is something that is a byproduct of the manufacturing process... Thanks in advance for any tips/advice (or to point me to the OP that I seem to recall).
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After 15000 miles, I am finally getting around to cleaning my beast... Notice a light residue on the interior floor (rubberized wash out with Badlands), and I seem to recall reading something about it here. But I cannot find the post. Trying to clean it off and wondering what the trick is... I think it is something that is a byproduct of the manufacturing process... Thanks in advance for any tips/advice (or to point me to the OP that I seem to recall).
Maybe the heat warped them a little bit?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TSB 22-2036 — Rubberized Flooring - White Chalky/Dull Appearance — is attached below…

Source: Rubberized Flooring White/Chalky thread.
Sponsored

Attachments