Sponsored

Like the original, will a white top be available on all Broncos?

RickyBobby

Badlands
First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2017 F150, 1996 Grand Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has done such an outstanding job capturing the essence of the original Bronco, I can’t imagine they would offer a white top option. From what I seen, it doesn’t look like it will happen. Anyone have any info?
Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They did add this caption over these photos.. not sure if that means it will be an aftermarket accessory or not.
Ford Bronco Like the original, will a white top be available on all Broncos? Untitled

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They did add this caption over these photos.. not sure if that means it will be an aftermarket accessory or not.
Ford Bronco Like the original, will a white top be available on all Broncos? Untitled
I think they were covering their butt on the disclosure. Most paint shops can paint over the black top to white. For approximately $1000 you can have a very rare white top, which is probably what Ford would charge.

Akwestender

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 F350 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t Mike Levine answer a question about this on twitter saying the white hard too would be an option?

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what the First Edition exclusive items should consist of: FE only White Modular Hardtop, custom 66-77 all-in-one gauge theme dash display option in the DIC, white marine vinyl seats (optional), sport graphics down the hood and/or body line instead of the chrome trim of the EBs, a die-cast metal 66-77 script BRONCO on the front quarters, white fender flares (optional), steel wheels with a dog dish centercap (photoshop via @PNW_Bronco94) and a white grille, just like the OG Bronco, along with a custom First of the Herd metal numbered nameplate.

This combo works with all color schemes, all of these options are stupidly easy to to do with the exception of the EB display in the DIC, and most attractively to Ford mgmt, NONE of these would disrupt the supply chain or logistics, it would need only slight modification to direct the First Edition grille, flares, and tops to the paint booth just like the Outer Banks assembly flowchart.

Last edited:

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn’t Mike Levine answer a question about this on twitter saying the white hard too would be an option?
I thought he said they were considering it.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what the First Edition exclusive items should consist of: FE only White Modular Hardtop, custom 66-77 all-in-one gauge theme dash display option in the DIC, white marine vinyl seats (optional), sport graphics down the hood and/or body line instead of the chrome trim of the EBs, a die-cast metal 66-77 script BRONCO on the front quarters, white fender flares (optional), steel wheels with a dog dish centercap (photoshop via @PNW_Bronco94) and a white grille, just like the OG Bronco, along with a custom First of the Herd metal numbered nameplate.

This combo works with all color schemes, all of these options are stupidly easy to to do with the exception of the EB display in the DIC, and most attractively to Ford mgmt, NONE of these would disrupt the supply chain or logistics, it would need only slight modification to direct the First Edition grille, flares, and tops to the paint booth just like the Outer Banks assembly flowchart.
Man you nailed it! If they offered half that shit I'd pony up for a FE. But, alas, you know they won't. But I will be getting the script Bronco badge!

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He hasn't responded about the white top AFAIK
I mean why would Ford's Communications Director communicate about one of the most clamored for options? Crazy talk. I'm over the way they've handled the roll out since the reveal. Awful.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean why would Ford's Communications Director communicate about one of the most clamored for options? Crazy talk. I'm over the way they've handled the roll out since the reveal. Awful.
I think they're scrambling to add a white top. Blows my mind that they didn't expect people would want one.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As somebody who will be driving around Hawaii I want as much white as I can get on my cyber orange/pineapple Bronco ??
Sponsored