First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So as I wait and start to see Broncos in the wild I can’t help myself and announce every one I see when driving; much to the chagrin of my wife and children. Talk, talk, talking as a family, INTERRUPT IN LOUD VOICE, “There’s a Bronco Sport, Carbonized Grey Big Bend”. From across the Freeway Or “OMG It’s a real Bronco Area 51 Sasquatch!”. Right in front of us going the opposite way. “I’m gonna follow it.” Dirty looks, no you absolutely are not, dad who cares, that was rude, they keep talking. “I do”. Can’t help myself.
We went on a trip from WI to Iowa and I said we were going to play the Bronco game for real money-$1 if they spot a Sport first, $5 if they spot a real Bronco. I won like $20 from myself and they quit because I spotted em too quickly even though I am driving. God I need help but I just do it unconsciously now.
Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel ya. The first one I saw in the wild was a BB A51 in the parking deck at work. Then saw one a few days later at my kid's soccer field, a BB CG. Neither had SAS. Supposedly there is one in my neighborhood as well.

Sigh.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was me a few weeks ago. Saw my first one when I was driving my wife’s 96 year old grandma back to her place. I yelled so loud that I swore it was going to be the end of Grandma Ginger.

It was a four door Area 51 but it was several cars behind me and exited as soon as I saw it. So she had to hear me complain that I hardly got to see it in my rear view for the rest of our drive.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model