Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sick bumper
What did you do to the intercooler mounts.
Thank you!!
We made a new mount that incorporates the skid plate mount in it. I will post pictures of the mounts this afternoon.
Sponsored

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why are you against relocating the ACC??

I'm running the ADD bumper and relocated the ACC behind the grill, driver side and works just like it was in factory location. No issues what so ever.

20220611_110310.jpg
Fear..... 2 weeks after receiving my bronco, I had two strokes, one on the optic nerve, so have lost sight in the right eye. I was glad I had ordered LUX with all the safety features included. I am very nervous about doing any relocation of anything, sensors, acc etc that would in any way compromise the safety systems in place.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fear..... 2 weeks after receiving my bronco, I had two strokes, one on the optic nerve, so have lost sight in the right eye. I was glad I had ordered LUX with all the safety features included. I am very nervous about doing any relocation of anything, sensors, acc etc that would in any way compromise the safety systems in place.
Sorry about that. I understand.

That being said, my ACC works as it should, can still set distance and it still slows you down if a vehicle is not moving as fast as you or one pulls in front of you. Have not seen any difference in its new location versus original location.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, we're brand new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves, say hello, and show you guys a little bit of what we've been working on.

DTS_0432X-w.jpg

My name is Chris and I started LOBO Off-Road earlier this year to develop products primarily for the Bronco. My other company is CSD Racing Products, under which we have quite a few years in the RZR and Side-by-side market, building cars, designing and manufacturing products for them. Before that, I got my start in the off-road aftermarket industry as a welder and fabricator for Poison Spyder, All-Pro Off-Road and others. I've been a part of several championship Baja and short-course race teams including Rob McCachren's and others, and my design and build philosophy is influenced by that experience.

I've had my own Wildtrak on order forever it seems, so I've been patiently waiting right along with many of you guys. Fortunately I have several friends close by whose Broncos I've been able to borrow for measuring, fitting and prototyping. I own my own Faro arm with scanning software, and design all of our products myself in SolidWorks. Our products are CNC laser cut, brake-formed and fixture welded for a consistent fit and finish.

We have about a million things on our "To Do" list for Bronco, and the first of those I'm happy to share some of the work-in-progress photos here. Our first product on offer will be our HNT Series Winch Skid:

DTS_0452X-w.jpg

This Winch Skid is made of 3/16 steel plate and accomodates up to a 10K LB winch including Warn ZEON, tucked in behind the intercooler. The HNT Winch Skid will fit with either the factory Modular Bumper or our own forthcoming HNT Series Front Bumper. Here it is with the Mod:

DTS_0450X-w.jpg

But the skid really shines when used with our HNT Series Front Bumper for a sleek, low profile, High-N-Tight design (hence the name 😀).

DTS_0433X-sq.jpg

For those who wish to run without a winch, or who opt for our forthcoming winch-mount bumper, we're also working a non-winch skid. I don't have photos of it yet, but it will be aluminum, and interchangeable with our other bumpers and skids, as well as the factory Mod bumper.

Both of these products are still in development. The Winch Skid is just about done and ready to start production. The HNT Series Front Bumper, as you see it here, still has a few more tweaks we'll be making to it before it's ready for prime time. But we'd love to hear what you think about each of them so far.

We'd love to earn your follow on Instagram and Facebook. Our website is still in development but it will be located at lobooffroad.com.

We're in Southern California but we're looking forward to getting out to some events both here in the Southwest and across the country, so we hope we get to meet a few of you out there and on the trails.

Glad to be here, great to meet you all :)
Hell yes! Finally someone is listening and designing a good high and tight bumper! Looking great! Keep up the good work!

My only comment is the wing tips extending that far means this bumper won't look good with the advFiberglass Fender Flares which is a bummer. Any plans for a body width option or for making the wing tips modular?

Last edited:

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone, we're brand new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves, say hello, and show you guys a little bit of what we've been working on.

DTS_0432X-w.jpg

My name is Chris and I started LOBO Off-Road earlier this year to develop products primarily for the Bronco. My other company is CSD Racing Products, under which we have quite a few years in the RZR and Side-by-side market, building cars, designing and manufacturing products for them. Before that, I got my start in the off-road aftermarket industry as a welder and fabricator for Poison Spyder, All-Pro Off-Road and others. I've been a part of several championship Baja and short-course race teams including Rob McCachren's and others, and my design and build philosophy is influenced by that experience.

I've had my own Wildtrak on order forever it seems, so I've been patiently waiting right along with many of you guys. Fortunately I have several friends close by whose Broncos I've been able to borrow for measuring, fitting and prototyping. I own my own Faro arm with scanning software, and design all of our products myself in SolidWorks. Our products are CNC laser cut, brake-formed and fixture welded for a consistent fit and finish.

We have about a million things on our "To Do" list for Bronco, and the first of those I'm happy to share some of the work-in-progress photos here. Our first product on offer will be our HNT Series Winch Skid:

DTS_0452X-w.jpg

This Winch Skid is made of 3/16 steel plate and accomodates up to a 10K LB winch including Warn ZEON, tucked in behind the intercooler. The HNT Winch Skid will fit with either the factory Modular Bumper or our own forthcoming HNT Series Front Bumper. Here it is with the Mod:

DTS_0450X-w.jpg

But the skid really shines when used with our HNT Series Front Bumper for a sleek, low profile, High-N-Tight design (hence the name 😀).

DTS_0433X-sq.jpg

For those who wish to run without a winch, or who opt for our forthcoming winch-mount bumper, we're also working a non-winch skid. I don't have photos of it yet, but it will be aluminum, and interchangeable with our other bumpers and skids, as well as the factory Mod bumper.

Both of these products are still in development. The Winch Skid is just about done and ready to start production. The HNT Series Front Bumper, as you see it here, still has a few more tweaks we'll be making to it before it's ready for prime time. But we'd love to hear what you think about each of them so far.

We'd love to earn your follow on Instagram and Facebook. Our website is still in development but it will be located at lobooffroad.com.

We're in Southern California but we're looking forward to getting out to some events both here in the Southwest and across the country, so we hope we get to meet a few of you out there and on the trails.

Now this is just what I was waiting for!! Good looking design, and like someone else said, as long as its in the ball park, financially.

I have a 2.7L, so would probably need to move the ACC, but not a big deal. Just something to think about, and for those of us that live in states where a front license plate is required….just sayin ;-) Looking good so far, but it could come down to price.

Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking offering. I'm going to subscribe to this. I have had issues with relocating the sensors on a bumper I had for my Ram. Glad you guys are doing some research and R&D to accommodate a proper factory like fitment. It's very important. That being said I'll probably leave the modular bumper on and simply opt for the winch plate. I'm interested in the release to spool too? How, where is that currently controlled from?

P.S. I'm in LA too. if you need rig to help with that R&D.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in for a winch mount plate and relocate for a 2.7. Still prefer Ford bumper

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sick bumper
What did you do to the intercooler mounts.
Here is some detail of the intercooler mount/ skid plate mount. Another detail shown in the picture, is the floating nut that will be used in order to make mounting a easier process. Again this is the first articlt and some minor changes to create convenience will also be made to the bracket.
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread DTS_0399X-sq

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great Chris! Glad to see Lobo Off-Road finally up and running, and here on 6G! I like how well that HNT bumper tucks up.

Hey guys I'm local to Chris and have seen his work first-hand. It's some really nice stuff :)
Thank you Dusty, means a lot coming from someone that has been in the industry as long as you have.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking offering. I'm going to subscribe to this. I have had issues with relocating the sensors on a bumper I had for my Ram. Glad you guys are doing some research and R&D to accommodate a proper factory like fitment. It's very important. That being said I'll probably leave the modular bumper on and simply opt for the winch plate. I'm interested in the release to spool too? How, where is that currently controlled from?

P.S. I'm in LA too. if you need rig to help with that R&D.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are going to do what we can and accommodate to what we can with the resources we have.
From the data that we collected, it seems a lot of people are fond of the modular bumper like your self. With that being said we spent much of our time accommodating the winch skid around the modular bumper to have " like factory" fitment. I will post some more detailed pictures of the winch skid matching up to the modular bumper.
For the spool release, it is a very tight package that did not allow much room and have " like stock" ground clearance. On a side not the winch skid has more clearance than the oem skid plate. The release is going to have to be done reverse feature of the control or the zeon platinum 10S series winch, as from my understanding it has a release feature in the control.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let me get this straight, you guys have figured out a way to relocate the inter cooler in a 2.7 to allow for a hidden winch mount with high clearance?

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is a great looking bumper and winch mount. If you guys can make this work with a 2.7 and relocated that heat exchanger, that is going to be a game changer for alot of people. Including me. I want on the wait list for a bumper/winch mount!!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
going to sub. Really liking a lower profile bumper/skid plate with no winch. Especially if i dont have to relocated the ACC

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in for that winch plate if all the tech can be moved successfully.
Sponsored