Threads
Reaction score
Website
lodoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU, Jeep Gladiator, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Coming soon to a horses Broncos ass near you! Parts are getting cut as we speak and hopefully get some assembly pictures next week! Wont be long now, have a great weekend everybody!

Ford Bronco LOD OFFROAD!  Destroyer Tire Carrier 1651247299778

Ford Bronco LOD OFFROAD!  Destroyer Tire Carrier 1651247427017
Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice! Will it articulate the tire carrier with the opening of the rear door? Or is the tire carrier independently opened?

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful. This might need to be my next mod. Curious. What kind of accessories would you guys have in mind? I'm expecting that by freeing up that weight off the rear door hinges all sorts of goodies could get added for us overlanders.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will it fit on factory metal rear bumper?

Sponsored
OP
OP
LOD Offroad

LOD Offroad

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
LOD Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lodoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Beautiful. This might need to be my next mod. Curious. What kind of accessories would you guys have in mind? I'm expecting that by freeing up that weight off the rear door hinges all sorts of goodies could get added for us overlanders.
We already have a full line of accessories available for the Destroyer Series Tire Carrier. You can check them out on our website. Trail Rack, jerry can mounts, rotopax mounts, hi lift mounts... This is the site for our Jeep stuff, all the same accessories will carry over to the Bronco line! https://lodoffroad.com/products/2018-jl-destroyer-shorty-rear-bumper-w-tire-carrier

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LOD Offroad any update on the rear bumper release date?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Jeep version of this on my JK, really great product. integrated with the rear door, only open the jeep door and the carrier swings away with it. only issue is you need to remember to grease the hinge as it will bind up over time otherwise.. they do have a grease fitting on the jeep one.

@LOD Offroad - please take my $ now and put me at the top of the list!

questions - I do have the tow package on my Bronco, it appears there is some provision in your pics for accessing the wiring harness socket? Not sure if that is bumper mounted on the Bronco or sitting on another structure behind the bumper.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
LOD Offroad

LOD Offroad

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
LOD Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lodoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We should have the prototypes done next week, but I dont know if we'll get them on the Bronco. I'll post up some pictures as soon as I can.

OP
OP
LOD Offroad

LOD Offroad

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
LOD Offroad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lodoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have the Jeep version of this on my JK, really great product. integrated with the rear door, only open the jeep door and the carrier swings away with it. only issue is you need to remember to grease the hinge as it will bind up over time otherwise.. they do have a grease fitting on the jeep one.

@LOD Offroad - please take my $ now and put me at the top of the list!

questions - I do have the tow package on my Bronco, it appears there is some provision in your pics for accessing the wiring harness socket? Not sure if that is bumper mounted on the Bronco or sitting on another structure behind the bumper.
The rear bumper will mount to the frame, basically the same as a Jeep (the bronco frame is almost identical to the Jeep). The only thing we have not really figured out yet is what to do with the trailer cable sockets. We dont want them hanging under the bumper, and there is no room on the bumper to fit them... We'll get a better idea once the bumper is mounted on the Bronco.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear bumper will mount to the frame, basically the same as a Jeep (the bronco frame is almost identical to the Jeep). The only thing we have not really figured out yet is what to do with the trailer cable sockets. We dont want them hanging under the bumper, and there is no room on the bumper to fit them... We'll get a better idea once the bumper is mounted on the Bronco.
I find the ADD bumper interesting as one of theirs is designed to fit above the factory receiver & plug which is clearly mounted separately to a rear crossmember.
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns....nco-stealth-fighter-rear-bumper_r230081370103