Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking to purchase OEM side steps if any Long Island Bronco owners have, or are planning to, swapped theirs out. Let me know, thanks!
I have some from my Outer Banks that are for sale if you are interested.
Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mverni21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone know of dealers in the area (Long Island, NY) who don't have an upcharge when ordering a bronco? called a few places today and was quoted a wide range of numbers. this would be for a base, two door. tia

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anyone know of dealers in the area (Long Island, NY) who don't have an upcharge when ordering a bronco? called a few places today and was quoted a wide range of numbers. this would be for a base, two door. tia
Where ever you end up going, make sure that you have a signed purchase price before you leave the dealership. They may still end up trying to raise the price - they have dozens of tricks up their sleeve, but you'll have something that you can use to argue the deal was set as agreed.

I think everyone is worried about that and it hurts even worse that some are getting theirs for UNDER MSRP in other parts of the country.

Good Luck!

Sponsored

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where ever you end up going, make sure that you have a signed purchase price before you leave the dealership. They may still end up trying to raise the price - they have dozens of tricks up their sleeve, but you'll have something that you can use to argue the deal was set as agreed.

I think everyone is worried about that and it hurts even worse that some are getting theirs for UNDER MSRP in other parts of the country.

Good Luck!
I am in Bergen County, NJ and taking the trip down to Philly to pick mine up from Chapman. They offered me $2k under MSRP. Figured it was worth half a day to save the kind of money. Good luck!

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped by Hassett Ford in Wantagh yesterday to finalize some items on my order.

If you order now they are charging an additional 5k on top of sticker for any Bronco model. Didn’t charge me since I ordered in March 2021.

mverni21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in Bergen County, NJ and taking the trip down to Philly to pick mine up from Chapman. They offered me $2k under MSRP. Figured it was worth half a day to save the kind of money. Good luck!
thanks for the info. was that for a base or a different model?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell yeah, I once drove to OHIO to pick up a fairly expensive, scarce, brand new vehicle. Got a trade in for the vehicle I drove out and turned right around (did all the paperwork over the phone) in the new vehicle and drove home. Not only did I save a bunch of money but I got a hard to get model. I know its a tough market right now but it never hurts to shop your purchase.

Sponsored

Saken6969

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my 2021 Wildtrak 3 months ago from Otis Ford in Quogue. Paid MSRP. Great dealership

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple questions around being able to drive this Bronco on certain beaches . . .

1. Are the permits available yet? They were not a few weeks ago.
2. I’m transferring plates from old car to Bronco? Can I register for that beach permit with just plate numbers or do I need VIN# as well? Not sure when my build will be scheduled.

Thanks

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple questions around being able to drive this Bronco on certain beaches . . .

2. I’m transferring plates from old car to Bronco? Can I register for that beach permit with just plate numbers or do I need VIN# as well? Not sure when my build will be scheduled.

Thanks
for NYS 4x4 you get get the permit online only and until 3/31 then again after Labor Day I believe. You need registration. Not sure about County or town 4x4 permits.

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped By Sayville Ford and they are marking up unless you are an original reservation holder

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks
I posted info for NYS and Suffolk County in our Long Island Bronco 6G Facebook Group
Join us Long Island Bronco FB group
Sponsored