Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! This was my original build, but recently changed to iconic silver and added squatch.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the members on this forum just drive around town “hunting” for Bronco’s? :ROFLMAO:
We’re not hunting but we are “keeping our eyes peeled”. My son and I were driving today and agreed when we see an actual Bronco on the road (we’ve seen them live at Super Cel and a Dealer event) we would scream “Real Bronco!” Can’t wait for the first real sighting. It may be ours being built on 7/19 but it may not…

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re not hunting but we are “keeping our eyes peeled”. My son and I were driving today and agreed when we see an actual Bronco on the road (we’ve seen them live at Super Cel and a Dealer event) we would scream “Real Bronco!” Can’t wait for the first real sighting. It may be ours being built on 7/19 but it may not…
You guys have a waaay better chance of seeing them in the USA than I do in Canada… On the West Coast. Every time I see a Bronco Sport (which is rare) my eyes light up for 1/10th of a second until it clicks in that it’s not a “real” Bronco. *sigh* One day…

OP
OP
MOrunning04

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys have a waaay better chance of seeing them in the USA than I do in Canada… On the West Coast. Every time I see a Bronco Sport (which is rare) my eyes light up for 1/10th of a second until it clicks in that it’s not a “real” Bronco. *sigh* One day…
My wife actually pointed it out and I thought it was going to be a bronco sport. I looked up and to my surprise it was an actual real live bronco I couldn’t believe it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife actually pointed it out and I thought it was going to be a bronco sport. I looked up and to my surprise it was an actual real live bronco I couldn’t believe it.
This is how trust issues develop lol

Lilmule

Base
First Name
Dan Follett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx, 2001 Jeep xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha, drove up to the dealership today to look for Broncos! The lot was empty with no used cars and not a lot of new cars. Makes me think they’re going to get good markups on the Broncos.
Sponsored