Sponsored

Looking for a Sport and full Bronco to come to our off road park for video and pictures

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,
We have an off-road park that we do 2-3 events a year. The park is for all small wheel base vehicles. With that said we have not had new Broncos at the park and we really want some. I wanted to extend an offer to anyone with a sport and full bronco to come out and let us take pics and video of you having some fun so that we can add more flavor to the videos. We canā€™t just have Jeepā€™s and Tacomaā€™s. :) we have two ebā€™s at the park. Just want the new ones to get some love. The park is near mount dora. Let me know if interested! Would like to schedule both to come out on same. Thanks!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,
We have an off-road park that we do 2-3 events a year. The park is for all small wheel base vehicles. With that said we have not had new Broncos at the park and we really want some. I wanted to extend an offer to anyone with a sport and full bronco to come out and let us take pics and video of you having some fun so that we can add more flavor to the videos. We canā€™t just have Jeepā€™s and Tacomaā€™s. :) we have two ebā€™s at the park. Just want the new ones to get some love. The park is near mount dora. Let me know if interested! Would like to schedule both to come out on same. Thanks!
Is the off-road park open to the public? Or is it only for clubs and private reservations?

I'm sure we can get a few out there, if we knew the name and address. @mtap Mervin, do you want to reach out to the FL6G group to see if some members are nearby?

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the off-road park open to the public? Or is it only for clubs and private reservations?

I'm sure we can get a few out there, if we knew the name and address. @mtap Mervin, do you want to reach out to the FL6G group to see if some members are nearby?
The park is open to the public. We have 2-3 events a year. We just had our second annual United we Crawl event. The next event is in January. The park is part of an active farm called far reach ranch in eustis. Going to the farm out of our events or closed events is off limits. Unless you want to do one of the farm things they do. Just no off-roading. I would be doing a closed park event for any I could get come for us to record and do some shots. Would really like both versions of the bronco. We have trails for all level of riders and vehicles. You can follow our park on Facebook Olā€™ Florida off-road. Hoping to hear back! Thanks so much!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The park is open to the public. We have 2-3 events a year. We just had our second annual United we Crawl event. The next event is in January. The park is part of an active farm called far reach ranch in eustis. Going to the farm out of our events or closed events is off limits. Unless you want to do one of the farm things they do. Just no off-roading. I would be doing a closed park event for any I could get come for us to record and do some shots. Would really like both versions of the bronco. We have trails for all level of riders and vehicles. You can follow our park on Facebook Olā€™ Florida off-road. Hoping to hear back! Thanks so much!
I will pass along the info. I'm just a guy kicking rocks on the side of the road until my steed is built. I'm sure you will have plenty of interest once word gets out.

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will pass along the info. I'm just a guy kicking rocks on the side of the road until my steed is built. I'm sure you will have plenty of interest once word gets out.
Any help is much appreciated. I was a preorder however I canceled mine due to need of truck. Now I get to be jealous of all of you. Still have my 66 I am restoring though.

Sponsored

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 73 93 and 96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi,
Iā€™m taking delivery of my Black Diamond today or tomorrow and would be interested.
I live in Polk County

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have a few interested. They donā€™t have B6G accounts so who would they need to contact?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a name for this venue? FB page? Website? Pictures? I live about 2 hours away, but I go down to Mt. Dora on occasion.

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have a few interested. They donā€™t have B6G accounts so who would they need to contact?
Would you want email or phone to contact? I appreaciate the help!!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://m.facebook.com/olfloridaoffroad/?tsid=0.3917366154189822&source=result

hopefully that points you to our Facebook page. Like I said above, we only do 2-3 events. We would setup a weekend with whoever is interested to ride the trails as we film and take pictures. It would be a fun day.
I definitely want to come to your farm and search for Sasquatch! :LOL: Your fall festival looks fun.

Are you wanting someone to drive the Bronco on logs and culverts? The Jeeps I see on your fb page look heavily modified and I hear v8 engines in some of them.

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I definitely want to come to your farm and search for Sasquatch! :LOL: Your fall festival looks fun.

Are you wanting someone to drive the Bronco on logs and culverts? The Jeeps I see on your fb page look heavily modified and I hear v8 engines in some of them.
lol. Some of them are very heavily modified. However we have things for all levels of vehicles I promise. We arenā€™t looking to tear anything up (or at least only as much as you want)what we want to start showing which we are working on is stock can ride here. Stock Broncos, Tacomaā€™s and Jeepā€™s whatever can come and have a blast. We have an extreme area. But our trails are not built for extreme. We just had a friend come and ran most of the trails with a stock Jeep on 31ā€™s and not a rubicon. I am one of the bronco fans and really want to get some videos and pics to show what they can do and where they can go to do it. :)

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[email protected] is the email address. We would schedule everyone on the same weekend. Does anyone know sports that can come?
Hi,
Iā€™m taking delivery of my Black Diamond today or tomorrow and would be interested.
I live in Polk County

Awesome!

If you can send an email to this so we can keep track of everyone that wants to come.
[email protected]

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol. Some of them are very heavily modified. However we have things for all levels of vehicles I promise. We arenā€™t looking to tear anything up (or at least only as much as you want)what we want to start showing which we are working on is stock can ride here. Stock Broncos, Tacomaā€™s and Jeepā€™s whatever can come and have a blast. We have an extreme area. But our trails are not built for extreme. We just had a friend come and ran most of the trails with a stock Jeep on 31ā€™s and not a rubicon. I am one of the bronco fans and really want to get some videos and pics to show what they can do and where they can go to do it. :)
Yeah, I am not wanting to ride on culverts for sure. šŸ˜¬ I mostly ride on management area trails, which can get muddy and are sometimes under a good bit of water; I also go to the state forest roads near me. If you have trails like that I may come down. I know someone with a Sport also, but not sure what they will think about the idea.

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will replace extreme with modified. Also will go back on what I said on trails. We have a few trails that are for modified however we have plenty that arenā€™t.
Thanks!
Sponsored