Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I offroad on narrow trails and want a set of fender deletes that will quicky snap on/off rather than dealing with lots of screws each time I wheel. Does anyone have suggestions?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm missing something...why would one remove the fender deletes to wheel? The deletes offer some protection to the exposed panel.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm missing something...why would one remove the fender deletes to wheel? The deletes offer some protection to the exposed panel.
I think they are looking to snap something on for a cleaner look, when they go off roading and remove their OEM fender flares.

I don't really know why you wouldn't just run without the fenders and have it left exposed? Adding the fender deletes offer pretty much no additional protection, or very little at least.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are looking to snap something on for a cleaner look, when they go off roading and remove their OEM fender flares.

I don't really know why you wouldn't just run without the fenders and have it left exposed? Adding the fender deletes offer pretty much no additional protection, or very little at least.
Never thought anyone would do a temporary delete for looks while wheeling but stranger things happen I suppose.

OP
OP

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. The flares stay on except for off roading on narrow trails. The reason for the flare deletes is purely aesthetic when taking pictures- I prefer having black plastic to the paint just ending.

The easy snap on/off feature is just to save me time doing it frequently.

Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. The flares stay on except for off roading on narrow trails. The reason for the flare deletes is purely aesthetic when taking pictures- I prefer having black plastic to the paint just ending.

The easy snap on/off feature is just to save me time doing it frequently.
You could always paint the fender so it's hidden when the flares are on but gives you the black contrast when they're off. Or use the fender as a template and make your own delete filler out of ABS. Two for each opening and then use Dzus to pull them together or quick release interior fasteners. Won't be robust so carry a bag of them with you.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I second the "paint it black" option. You'll only be able to tell in pictures unless people are really examining them
Sponsored