Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Free Wheeling and Bilstein ones still on the backer. Let me see what the wife did with them, they're probably mixed in with some other stickers we've got in a manilla envelope but I couldn't find them a few minutes ago when I looked.

I have two of the Texas Flag ones, but I'm not giving those, up. Sorry.

Wife is on a 5k on the other side of town with her mom right now (6:30 am) when she gets home afterwards I'll ask if she can tell me where she hid them.

Don't need any money for them, if we can find them. I'll just drop them in the post.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They gave me bunch for at Nevada off roadeo. Let me see what I have when I get back home.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403882207623?hash=item5e09416987:g:K-AAAOSw3XNjH1S4&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAAoHeMvPTSMK27NRKbq9bakhlb2NJAn9mfe80PftIO9O49EDpRjyaupdTkHo4oa8g2oLUFR7IuOnGpq5JcZJKq2sKODaDykM50KmRQtebAhS+B5/KlPVlMMKb8JJ336qIvT+qCP/DcyKGcLwO7tE0WBTq295CkVc/4gUPpOZfL9fWRiEcapG+8xzAZmY4llixmiCzenMyln8pK3D4VOM3toNw=|tkp:Bk9SR_S81JHqYA

Found one on eBay for ya.

Now I know it wouldn’t be a original but if someone did a full size scan of one on a scanner I could have some made. Would be free as it’s illegal to sell for profit. Would be on 3m Control tac.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t get a lot (I have one on the Bronco currently). 🤷🏼‍♂️

image.jpg

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure you're missing the best one....Moab.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the Texas Off-Rodeo and did not get one sticker. It only seems right that somewhere in the universe someone else has them all.

OP
OP
kevinbackroom

kevinbackroom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Free Wheeling and Bilstein ones still on the backer. Let me see what the wife did with them, they're probably mixed in with some other stickers we've got in a manilla envelope but I couldn't find them a few minutes ago when I looked.

I have two of the Texas Flag ones, but I'm not giving those, up. Sorry.

Wife is on a 5k on the other side of town with her mom right now (6:30 am) when she gets home afterwards I'll ask if she can tell me where she hid them.

Don't need any money for them, if we can find them. I'll just drop them in the post.
let me know if you find those 2 and ill send you a little something for your trouble. appreciate it!

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

let me know if you find those 2 and ill send you a little something for your trouble. appreciate it!
Got some good news and some bad news. Good news is, I found them. The bad news is my wife wants to use the Bilstein sticker. The also bad news is the Free Wheelin' decal has an ink dot or something on it, it's damaged and not pristine. I'm not someone that really values decals and stickers so I don't treat them kindly, sorry.

Ford Bronco Looking for missing Bronco Off-Roadeo Stickers, will pay for your extras IMG_7346

I'm willing to bet dimes to dollars that you'll be able to find one like it that's in better condition. Sorry about that.

OP
OP
kevinbackroom

kevinbackroom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got some good news and some bad news. Good news is, I found them. The bad news is my wife wants to use the Bilstein sticker. The also bad news is the Free Wheelin' decal has an ink dot or something on it, it's damaged and not pristine. I'm not someone that really values decals and stickers so I don't treat them kindly, sorry.

Ford Bronco Looking for missing Bronco Off-Roadeo Stickers, will pay for your extras IMG_7346

I'm willing to bet dimes to dollars that you'll be able to find one like it that's in better condition. Sorry about that.
I'd love the "free Wheelin'" one if you up for dropping it in the mail. if you want, DM me your paypal address and i'll send something over
Sponsored