First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got bad news the hard top isn’t that much quieter. I strongly suggest driving one or going for a ride in one if that is a concern.
Definitely planning to try and hitch a ride in a couple different versions before the order bank opens back up.
Sponsored

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like availability of the hard top isn't an issue with the two door version.

I haven't ruled out the four door yet, but one of the great things about only having one kid still at home..............I don't need to haul a big family anymore.

Soft top would make my kayak rack options pretty limited too.

Where'd you get your info that availability for the hardtop on the 2DR isn't an issue?? 2DR's including the SAS are unicorns right now, even more so if you go with a manual.

OP
OP

jmitchelltfo

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where'd you get your info that availability for the hardtop on the 2DR isn't an issue?? 2DR's including the SAS are unicorns right now, even more so if you go with a manual.
I had absolutely no inside knowledge. Just what I noticed when I was building on Ford's website. I guess I made an incorrect assumption.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, get the roof rack for your kayaks. And make sure it will fit in your garage with the roof rack on. My garage barely clears my Basesquatch with out a roof rack so I can't put one on. I kayak fish also and it's been a little bit of a dilemma not having a pick up. I'm now thinking of a small foldable trailer with a home made apparatus on it to haul 2 kayaks. But even a foldable trailer takes up valuable space in my very tiny garage. I at least have my wife's pick up to haul the kayaks when we go together although when I retire I want to fish a lot with the kayak so probably going to have to go the folding trailer route. Or get an old single cab pick up- Ranger, etc. just for the kayak. I like the Bronco too much to get a pick up but a pick up would be easier and more useful to me.
Sponsored