Just looking around...

DeltaNu1142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F160
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm active in other auto & moto forums... I've been spectating the Bronco rollout fiasco, never with any intent to get involved until the 6g bugs are worked out or until my current vehicle's usefulness runs its course (figure another 80k miles or 5-6 years on my 2016 F150, maybe). By then there will likely be a 7th gen, or no ICE options at all, but that's OK. If the last gas-powered vehicle I own as a daily driver is a 5.0L V8 4x4, I suppose I shouldn't have a problem with that.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DeltaNu1142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F160
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome to the sh*tshow, my friend. Pull up a chair and enjoy watching us panic like school girls.
I'm curious if it's as bad for the aftermarket guys that were expecting to be drowning in Bronco parts & accessories orders by now and instead are all fighting over the five or six guys with trucks on the road.

Either way, thanks for the seat.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you looking for this...

Ford Bronco Just looking around... Dumpster Fire

Because you came to the right place.

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting the feeling you guys with orders in all independently found your way to the same catalog of gifs illustrating some version or another of unmitigated chaos and/or devastation.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Welcome to the forums!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting the feeling you guys with orders in all independently found your way to the same catalog of gifs illustrating some version or another of unmitigated chaos and/or devastation.
Lol you betcha!
welcome to the party, pal!

Thedirtvader

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious if it's as bad for the aftermarket guys that were expecting to be drowning in Bronco parts & accessories orders by now and instead are all fighting over the five or six guys with trucks on the road.

Either way, thanks for the seat.
Well the one thing is that a lot of retailers don't have parts to sell cause the manufactures don't have broncos to build off of. There are a few manufactures and retailers that have been lucky enough to have a Bronco to do R&D but there are still a lot that don't and are waiting just like everyone else.
Sponsored