broncoBSA

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are people talking about receiving VIN numbers and production, build, and shipping updates etc, I haven't heard anything from my dealership and when I called them yesterday about the 2022 roll over they had no idea, super frustrating, am I missing something?

All I've received is emails from Ford and I'm new to Bronco 6G. I've been being patient as all of you have as well but I don't understand this process as I feel like I had one of the first orders.. and the dealers are no help. Anything you all can share, or advice you have would be a big help, even if it's just support and we're all in the same boat that would ease my mind as well.

Reservation Date: Jul 14, 2020
Order Confirmation Date: Feb 3, 2021

I ordered the Hard Top MIC as well as the below:
Bronco OUTER BANKS 4 Door:
•​
2.7L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
10-Speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
18" Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheel​
•​
P255/70R18 All-Terrain A/T Tires(32")​
•​
Area 51​
•​
Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats with Roast/Black​
•​
Outer Banks with Lux Package​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On or after October 13th, you will need to confirm your 2022 order with your dealer. You shouldn’t have to change your order, and you won’t lose your original time stamp. There is also a direct number you can call ford just to confirm your reservation/order is in the system;

800-334-4375 direct line

Hopefully it all gets scheduled and you get an early 2022 Model (production starts December)

-rg

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mic tops were constrained due to quality control issues, seem to be flowing now, a lot of 4 door orders moved to the front of the line if they changed to a rag top. If you don't have a scheduled for production date by now, expect a '22. Clueless dealers seem to be the norm...

Pat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2019 Triumph Speed Triple
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are people talking about receiving VIN numbers and production, build, and shipping updates etc, I haven't heard anything from my dealership and when I called them yesterday about the 2022 roll over they had no idea, super frustrating, am I missing something?

All I've received is emails from Ford and I'm new to Bronco 6G. I've been being patient as all of you have as well but I don't understand this process as I feel like I had one of the first orders.. and the dealers are no help. Anything you all can share, or advice you have would be a big help, even if it's just support and we're all in the same boat that would ease my mind as well.

•​
2.7L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
•​
•​
•​
Area 51​
•​
•​
•​
About same time as you are. FYI, VIN and build dates for res up to 08/06 were given on sept. 30. So depending on configuration, we shouldn't be too far along... I hope.

My dealer had all the info for the '22 rollover. And for once, before or at the same time as B6G!!! Your dealer should have it to...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

•​
2.7L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
•​
•​
•​
Area 51​
•​
•​
•​
There is something called "allocations" that could significantly impact the time it takes to receive your Bronco. To find out, you will need to research and see how it might apply to your specific dealership. You shouldn't have to do any of that as a customer, but it's the bed Ford has made.

The best scenario for you, would be if you had got the ball rolling early with a large volume dealership projected to get a relatively large allocation of Broncos, and you are closer to the front of that line. Assuming the dealership hasn't messed things up .

I'm not sure if the dealer will spell out for you exactly where you are in terms of allocation - since you mention your dealer hasn't been helpful with communication.

Also I don't think MIC top issues are sufficiently resolved, at least in terms of quality with scale of production. So that could push you out further.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On or after October 13th, you will need to confirm your 2022 order with your dealer. You shouldn’t have to change your order, and you won’t lose your original time stamp. There is also a direct number you can call ford just to confirm your reservation/order is in the system;

800-334-4375 direct line

Hopefully it all gets scheduled and you get an early 2022 Model (production starts December)

-rg
[/QUOTE my dealer said everyone well need to reorder even if you dont want to change anything
Sponsored